“Great lakefront dining experience!”
Review of Lone Eagle Grille

Lone Eagle Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Lone Eagle Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Scenic view, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lake Shore Blvd.
Transit: Lake Shore Blvd.
Description: Lone Eagle Grille offers guests luxurious lakeside dining and world class cuisine prepared by Chef de Cuisine, Shane Hammett. Highlights include an open-show kitchen, wine wall featuring more than 600 bottles of wine, and service at our outdoor lakeside firepits. Enjoy light bites and drinks in our lounge, or opt for a high-end dining experience in the splendor of Lone Eagle Lounge.
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Had dinner here two nights with friends; great lakefront view. Exceptional service each night
by our server Daniela, who was terrific! The food and ambience was exceptional. Highly recommended. Be patient as the outdoor lakefront seating area is small and is on a first come, first serve basis, but worth the wait!

There are newer reviews for Lone Eagle Grille

Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

This was our third visit to the Lone Eagle Grille (a once a year
treat!). The service is outstanding. Kristi, the friendly sommelier, went beyond expectations, bringing a smores kit for my daughter when she found out it was her birthday. All the other wait staff were pleasant and efficient as well.
The food was DELICIOUS. My husband and I had the caprese salad, which was very good, but a crazy price. Then my husband, daughter and I each had the fillet mignon, and my adventurous son had an elk tenderloin. We shared sides (not included with the meat-- you add on whichever sides you choose) of carrots, mac & cheese, and garlic mashed potatoes. The potatoes were the best... should have ordered 2 of those.
My daughter was brought a birthday dessert (candle and all-- thank you!) and then we ordered a lemon tart and a creme brulle. Perfect meal!
It put a big dent in the vacation budget, but for a once-a-year treat, it is definitely worth it!
Oh- I can't have a complete review without mentioning one of the best parts of the Lone Eagle Grille-- the VIEW!! We asked for an outside table, and ate as the sun set behind the mountains, across beautiful Lake Tahoe. If weather permits, definitely sit on the patio. It's beyond words!

Reviewed July 25, 2014

We were staying on site for the holiday weekend but I did not think about our Fourth of July dinner until two weeks before. I called the Lone Eagle but was only able to get a 5:30 pm reservation at that late date. But it worked out great. We had a choice table on the patio (which has plexiglass walls and heaters are available if needed), and we could enjoy the early evening view without wind, heat or chill.

All the food was very good and service was excellent because there were not many occupied tables. Most tables were being saved for later reservation times. We took a bottle of wine down to the beach about 7:30 and waited for the fireworks show to begin - which is always amazing. The timing worked out great and we will do it the same next year!

Reviewed July 18, 2014

We sat outside on the patio with an awesome view of the beach/lake. My husband had a drink called the golden eagle which was great - reminded me of a frozen tequila sunrise minus the grenadine. The mixed green salad was great but I would not recommend the caesar salad. Dinner portions were small and very pricey. Had the Halibut which was tasty. The good news was the locals discount of 20%. Be sure to ask for it as appropriate.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Lone Eagle Grill is beautiful inside and out as the view is Lake Tahoe. Can't beat it. The service was supreme and the food was fantastic. We had halibut and sole which were both delicious and the two least expensive entrees. We also split a Caesar salad, which was the server's suggestion. Great place. Treat yourself.