“Fabulous!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lone Eagle Grille

Lone Eagle Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Lone Eagle Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lake Shore Blvd.
Transit: Lake Shore Blvd.
Description: Lone Eagle Grille offers guests luxurious lakeside dining and world class cuisine prepared by Chef de Cuisine, Shane Hammett. Highlights include an open-show kitchen, wine wall featuring more than 600 bottles of wine, and service at our outdoor lakeside firepits. Enjoy light bites and drinks in our lounge, or opt for a high-end dining experience in the splendor of Lone Eagle Lounge.
Reno, Nevada
“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Went to Lone Eagle Grille for my birthday lunch, the outdoor patio has spectacular views. The food was perfect, the service was awesome. We wanted to split a salad with our lunch and they even split it for us prior to serving (no problem). They made my day more special when they served me a birthday surprise dessert. Nice job, everyone. Thank you for making my day special.

• Visited July 2013

Roseville, California
“Everything was just fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

My biggest complaint about this restaurant was cold butter, yep that is about it. The butter was cold and hard...

Then we got to the carpaccio, I was a little taken back by the small portion of meat but then I tried it. It literally melted on my tongue. There was truffle oil and what looked to be small chunks of actual truffle, toast, and a spread. All in all, it was the best carpaccio I have ever had.

My wife had Halibut, a large portion that was cooked perfectly with a light sauce that did not overpower the flavor of the fish.

My ribeye was just what you would expect, a good steak.

For desert, the Baked Tahoe. It just looks cool (like a pine cone) and tastes very good. There was molasses but not too much.

The service was a bit casual for such a high end restaurant but between that and too stuffy, I would take casual.

We did not bring a bottle of wine, I ordered a half bottle of 2008 Cab (they decanted at no charge). The wine prices were not great but it is Lake Tahoe and they were within reason for fine dining. I still think if they lowered their mark ups, a lot more wine would get sold and people would be able to have a better dining experience.

“Great food and view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

We booked a table overlooking the lake in the evening. Great service and great food if slightly overpriced. Great drinks list. I had a cocktail and Paul had a beer. For the main course we had barramundi which was very nice.

• Visited May 2013
Reston, Virginia
“Nice lake view, relatively good food but expensive.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

The lake view from the dinning room is very nice. The food was well prepared and service was good. However it was rather expensive. I can understand this because the location was unique. I will probably eat here again if I ever visit the Incline Village in the future. Try to get a table outside if you are visiting in the Summer.

Tucson, Arizona
“View you pay for”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

A friend had told my husband about this place. We took the drive around the lake and ended up at Incline Village around 1. We decided to stop in and check out the place even though we had packed a picnic lunch. The day was sunny, so the lake was stunning. Unfortunatly the winds were high, so we had no desire to sit outside.
The hostest asked if we wanted to sit by the fire or near the windows. We accepted the latter, but learned our mistake each time the door to the deck opened and a strong gust chilled us. We then moved to the fireside table.
I ordered the bison burger. The meat was cooked exactly as I ordered, and the bun and fresh vegetables were delicious. My only complaint was that the cook had a very heavy hand with the salt shaker. My husband reported that his mesquite chicken sandwich was good, but too big to finish. We both had a house salad that we enjoyed.
Service was spotty and we waited far to long for our server to bring the check.
Total bill for two sandwiches, beer and tea was $50 before tip. This made for an expensive lunch--equivalent to a Ritz Carlton. Still, the view was wonderful.

1 Thank Nancy T