“Great Dinner”

Jack Rabbit Moon
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Restaurant and Bar serving American cuisine with a flair.
Reviewed July 8, 2014

My husband and I visited Incline Village in June for a conference. Jack Rabbit Moon was our favorite dinner spot during our 4 nights in Incline Village. Wonderful atmosphere and food.

1  Thank Sarah R

Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

So glad we found Jack Rabbit Moon! Fantastic , Romantic ambience. Only small which makes booking a must. The service was friendly and attentive without being intrusive, Amy the chef came out and talked to all of the guests and genuinely wanted to see what they thought. Tasting the wine before ordering was offered when I was unsure of which to choose. The food was really well presented and everything was cooked to perfection. The salmon ceviche was lovely and spicy, steak cooked just right over corn and divine puddings. A fantastic find so happy we went! Thanks for a wonderful evening!

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

We go regularly and it's our favorite place in North Tahoe. Sparkling rose is yummy and the pours are large.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Was recommended this place by a good friend and a local to have our rehearsal dinner before our wedding back in August. Still remains some of the best meals I have had in Nevada. First, Amy, the owner/chef, is a doll and extremely friendly and talented. We sampled quite a bit our first trip there and everything was to DIE for. Very varied and creative and fabulously pulled off. Great wine / booze selection and she employs very knowledgeable and friendly staff. Great location and very cute inside, not big so definitely get a reservation. After writing this review I'm thinking of going tonight!!! Also should mention that we DID have our rehearsal dinner with her - so I can vouch for her fabulous cooking for 30, beautifully pulled off, and you can tell she truly enjoys what she does! Nothing but compliments.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

My first time at Jack Rabbit Moon and I was totally impressed! (tried to go several times before and it was either closed or full) Finally, a great place to eat in Incline. It is small so make sure to get a reservation. Everything was fantastic from the appetizers to the fish and meat. The preparations were interesting and made great use of fresh ingredients. The waiter even went out to the herb garden several times to bring in fresh mint for our mojitos! It was a delightful evening and I cannot wait to go back.

1  Thank Sandy B