“Best Chef, Best Food in Northern Nevada”
Review of Jack Rabbit Moon

Jack Rabbit Moon
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Restaurant and Bar serving American cuisine with a flair.
Reviewed May 27, 2013

This is a phenomenal place. Small, cozy with a short, but great menu selection, that changes seasonally. Also, a nice wine selection with a helpful, knowledgeable staff; can't recommend it enough, especially to a true foodie.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Such a magnificent view and setting. Unfortunately food was not up to it with fish that was dry and parts still cold inside the batter. Wine sold needs anther few years in the barrell

1  Thank Russell T
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I have found that expectations can enhance or ruin a new experience; in this case my expectations did not enhance the experience. My husband and I went there with another couple for dinner on a Saturday night. We walked in to the bar and couldn't seem to be able to spot the main dining area. Well, that is because the "main dining room" and the bar are one entity separated by the greeter's podium. The tables were so close together that you could easily hear, follow and contribute to the neighboring tables' conversations. I like intimate settings, but that is a little too close to other groups. If I were in a European country I would expect that, but I'm not and I don't.

The service was attentive and consistent with the lively atmosphere. The food was the winning point of the evening. Wow! Everything the four of us ordered was absolutely wonderful. I don't think words can describe just how delicious and unique each preparation was, and the presentations were awesome in and of themselves.

I would recommend to a friend to go to Jack Rabbit Moon, enjoy the fabulous food but do not expect a quiet, intimate, personal setting. Like I said, my expectations put a damper on my experience.

2  Thank godsbooboo
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Make a reservation and go have dinner at the best restaurnt in Incline village.Great food great service and a well priced wine list.we have visited most restaurants in Incline,this is the best.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I think the limited menu is an asset. This is a foody place for foody people. I don't count myself particularly among them, but as a special date night with my wife, we love the place. They are serious food and wine lovers, but none of that pretentious crap you sometimes find at some places. It's relaxed. As with most such places, it isn't cheap and don't expect huge portions.