Parkside Inn at Incline
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$231
$199
$79
Travelocity
$55
Ferrari's Crown Resort(Kings Beach)(Great Value!)
$95
No availability for your dates from our partners
Club Tahoe Resort(Incline Village)
  • Pool
Holiday House(Tahoe Vista)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsyogurtovernight stayindoor pool and saunabeen updated recentlyleave the balcony door openwaffle machinefree breakfast isplace to staybasic amenitiesroad noisestayed here for one nightcomfortable bednorth shoretahoe cityshort drivethree nightsski trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I wish I could give it 3.5 stars. We stayed here recently. The trip was last minute and the rate was ok. The hotel is nice. It's obviously been remodeled fairly recently. Our room was very spacious, 2 queens, for myself and 3 children. For many, the room might seem to have a lot of wasted space as other than the 2 beds, there was just a tiny metal table and a couple of chairs. Floors are laminate which means if you're on the bottom floor, you WILL hear the people above. We had a deck looking into the woods. The wifi was pretty fast!

Everything was satisfactory enough. The staff was super nice. The hotel is just small details away from being a great place to stay.

First thing. You have access to the 3 private beaches, but it's not mentioned that you have to pay, and it's pretty pricey. For the 4 of us it was $24 each day. Totally worth it, BUT I would have preferred to know ahead of time. I may have chosen a place that was more expensive, but beach access was rolled in. For kids, I recommend the Burnt Cedar beach (I think that was name) There's beach and a heated pool with a small water slide.

Next. The hotel advertises a heated indoor pool. My daughters are both quite hearty when it comes to pool temperature and they both hopped in and out of the pool and said it was too cold.

Noise. If you're in the least bit adverse to noise, then make sure you're on the top floor. It didn't bother me at all, but if my wife had come along, she would have been highly annoyed. Additionally, the water pipes are REALLY noisy in the morning.

As I said, the hotel is small details away from being really great. The coffee maker in the room our first morning had no cream and sugar packets. I'm an early riser and the breakfast room was not yet open.

Like I said, it wasn't GREAT but it was definitely good.

Room Tip: Ask for top floor! For non-hikers, there's a nice nature trail between lakeshore blvd and incline way.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We stayed for 2 nights with our family to play in the snow at Tahoe after Christmas. The rooms are definitely renovated. Laminate floors, flat screens, comfy beds with extra blankets. The hallways are exterior so it was very cold unless you were physically in the room.

The walls were pretty thin, and it was easy to hear the people next to us. Our room faced the parking lot, so there was not much of a view. The pool was simply not clean. I'm pretty sure there was mold growing in it.

The continental breakfast was adequate, in a cozy room with a fireplace and TV. The staff was friendly and helpful.

For a longer stay, we would choose someplace with more spacious rooms or more amenities. For one or two nights, it was just fine.

Room Tip: The parking lot is steep. If you visit during any kind of snow, you CANNOT get out of the parking lot without chains or 4WD.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I loved it there,It was very relaxing and the staff was awesome. I slept great at night and the surrounding area was beautiful. It is close to casinos so there are a lot of things to do while you stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tpawley1
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I love pretty much everything about this place. Staff is incredibly friendly. Rooms are always very clean and the beds are insanely comfortable! I could add a bunch more positive adjectives, but I think you get the point ;) Fridge in every room I've been in. Heating/air always work great.

Feels very safe; even has covered parking, although I've never felt the need to park there for any particular reason (weather, safety).

The only "complaint" I could possibly think of is the lighting in the bathroom...it's a bit low/weak.

Room Tip: Even if you are on the bottom floor and have someone above you, it really takes a lot to get to a bothersome amount of noise; great sound proofing.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
vbetncrt, Owner at Parkside Inn at Incline, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

On the behalf of the hardworking staff at the Parkside Inn at Incline I would to thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We appreciate your comments regarding the lighting in our bathrooms and can assure you that we will look into this immediately. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

After our trip to Nevada, we went to Tahoe and stayed at the Parkside Inn. Cabin was only $69.00 per night for a standard room we were checked in by very friendly people. This is probably more known for its winter skiing but we came in the spring to see everything blooming. Our room was great, comfortable and clean, we did sleep well. The bathroom had both shampoo and shower gel in dispensers, which was a very nice change. We went hiking and then used the pool and sauna. The breakfast was wonderful biscuits and gravy kept us going all day. Very nice place.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple