I wish I could give it 3.5 stars. We stayed here recently. The trip was last minute and the rate was ok. The hotel is nice. It's obviously been remodeled fairly recently. Our room was very spacious, 2 queens, for myself and 3 children. For many, the room might seem to have a lot of wasted space as other than the 2 beds, there was just a tiny metal table and a couple of chairs. Floors are laminate which means if you're on the bottom floor, you WILL hear the people above. We had a deck looking into the woods. The wifi was pretty fast!
Everything was satisfactory enough. The staff was super nice. The hotel is just small details away from being a great place to stay.
First thing. You have access to the 3 private beaches, but it's not mentioned that you have to pay, and it's pretty pricey. For the 4 of us it was $24 each day. Totally worth it, BUT I would have preferred to know ahead of time. I may have chosen a place that was more expensive, but beach access was rolled in. For kids, I recommend the Burnt Cedar beach (I think that was name) There's beach and a heated pool with a small water slide.
Next. The hotel advertises a heated indoor pool. My daughters are both quite hearty when it comes to pool temperature and they both hopped in and out of the pool and said it was too cold.
Noise. If you're in the least bit adverse to noise, then make sure you're on the top floor. It didn't bother me at all, but if my wife had come along, she would have been highly annoyed. Additionally, the water pipes are REALLY noisy in the morning.
As I said, the hotel is small details away from being really great. The coffee maker in the room our first morning had no cream and sugar packets. I'm an early riser and the breakfast room was not yet open.
Like I said, it wasn't GREAT but it was definitely good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our rooms feature NOVAFORM Theraupeutic Memory Foam Mattresses. These mattresses have become "the most highly recommended bed in America." All rooms equipped with new 32 inch, flat screen high definition TVs. In-room coffee service and irons and ironing boards in every room. Free high speed internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Parkside Inn at Incline reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkside Inn At Incline Hotel Incline Village
- Hotel Incline Village
- Motel Incline Village
- Inn At Incline
- Parkside Inn At Incline Incline Village, Lake Tahoe (Nevada)