“Shower in bathroom”

Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Las Vegas/Henderson
Ranked #10 of 26 Hotels in Henderson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
North Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I stayed at the Hawthorn Suites for a night prior to running in a local half marathon. The location was great, since I needed to be out at Lake Mead early on a Saturday morning. Plus, there's a Smith's grocery located right across the street, which was perfect for the last minute supplies I needed in the morning.

The room was clean and comfortable. I found the bed to be adequate and the shower worked very well. The room included a small refrigerator and microwave. This was about the only thing that made me consider the room to be anything suite-like, so I'd say the name is a bit misleading. However, for my needs, and for the price I paid, it was still well worth it, especially considering it was less expensive than comparable hotels nearby.

The hotel also offered a complimentary breakfast and an indoor pool, however, I did not utilize either of these amenities.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Sue H, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, May 21, 2013

Next time your travels bring you to Henderson, I hope you will consider staying with us again.

ISSAQUAH
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Hawthorn is in a nice, quiet area of town and allows Pets. Debbie at the front desk was very friendly and assisted me with all my needs as I was moving across the country to my new home with my three large dogs. I would recommend this place even if I didn't have dogs! Nice, clean, smells good, great complimentary breakfast choices!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

I am pleased to hear that Debbie was friendly and was able to assist you with everything that you needed.

Arizona
Reviewed November 18, 2012

We visited with 2 adults and grade school-aged children.

Positives: nice decor--not expensive, but it looked nice, clean room, clean bathroom, everything worked, fridge and microwave in the room, larger "standard" room than usual, the swimming pool and hot tub were clean and in good repair and my children enjoyed them very much, the breakfast was at no additional cost and had a nice selection of the standard cold and hot items along with some extras, good hair conditioner in the bathroom.

Negatives: LOUD noises. The ice makers were almost too loud to be heard over. The bathroom fan was LOUD. One of the room keys didn't work. There were only 2 of each kind of towel despite its being a double queen room. No hot chocolate on the buffet.

We would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Don't get a room near the icemakers on each floor. They were deafeningly loud.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your TripAdvisor review! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I am sorry to hear that there weren't enough towels in the room, we are currently with our houskeeping staff on this issue.

Kirkwall, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I got a good rate from hotels.com so decided to book. Location was good for me personally because I knew i'd be visiting Boulder City/Lake Mead at least a couple of times in the 4 nights I was there. Location good for this - only 10 mins to Boulder City but a good 15-20 min drive to the Strip. All the usuals McDonalds/Walmart/IHOP etc all within 5 min drive. Chinese takeaway and grocery/gas station beside hotel handy. Room smelt a little of stale cigarette smoke despite being non-smoking but it was clean. Fridge and Micro in room always handy. Indoor heated pool nice but downside to indoor pool was nowhere to soak up the sun outside. Breakfast was the usual suspects of scrambled eggs, potatoes, waffles, cereal etc. only ever oranges as fruit option never any apples/bananas. Hot water never hot during the day for tea. Clark County Museum 2 min drive away. Well worth a visit. Far better than the Nevada State Museum.

Room Tip: If anywhere near the stairs use these. The single elevator is painfully slow.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo