“Best shabu shabu”

Shabu Shabu Paradise
Ranked #85 of 672 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Best shabu shabu”
Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

Great small shabu place. Great service and the lunch shabu (beef) always good. Try it. You won't regretted.

“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

During a short visit to Las Vegas my sister-in-law and I took a chance on this restaurant from Trip Advisor reviews and we must say we were very happy we did. The food and service were excellent; our waitress explained everything to us since we were new to hot pot. The price was a good value for the amount of food we had. Our recconendation.... get the coconut broth - so delicious.

“I love this place!”
Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

What a treat. This little restaurant is located in a non-descript strip center in a suburban neighborhood in the MacDonald Ranch area of Henderson. It's family owned a run by a nice Japanese husband and wife team. It's a small dining room and the food is wonderful, if not a little pricey. Very good service and a great place to take a date!

1 Thank Esqtodd
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Love this place!!!”
Reviewed August 25, 2011

Good healthy food and fun to cook too. The service is great. My 7 year old son loves this place as well.

las vegas
“Love this place!!!”
Reviewed January 4, 2011

I could eat here every night. The food is healthy and it's fun to cook too. My son loves the veggies and tofu. I get the beef. It melts in my mouth. Everytime we go it is the same waitress. She remembers what we like and brings it out. Like I said, I love this place. Dessert comes with your meal and unlimited veggies.