“Hidden Gem”

Shabu Shabu Paradise
Ranked #111 of 687 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed September 28, 2012

During a short visit to Las Vegas my sister-in-law and I took a chance on this restaurant from Trip Advisor reviews and we must say we were very happy we did. The food and service were excellent; our waitress explained everything to us since we were new to hot pot. The price was a good value for the amount of food we had. Our recconendation.... get the coconut broth - so delicious.

There are newer reviews for Shabu Shabu Paradise

Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

What a treat. This little restaurant is located in a non-descript strip center in a suburban neighborhood in the MacDonald Ranch area of Henderson. It's family owned a run by a nice Japanese husband and wife team. It's a small dining room and the food is wonderful, if not a little pricey. Very good service and a great place to take a date!

1  Thank Esqtodd
Reviewed August 25, 2011

Good healthy food and fun to cook too. The service is great. My 7 year old son loves this place as well.

Reviewed January 4, 2011

I could eat here every night. The food is healthy and it's fun to cook too. My son loves the veggies and tofu. I get the beef. It melts in my mouth. Everytime we go it is the same waitress. She remembers what we like and brings it out. Like I said, I love this place. Dessert comes with your meal and unlimited veggies.

Reviewed October 16, 2010

Fun evening but was dampened buy kids using chopsticks as drumsticks.

1  Thank CW4Pilot

Been to Shabu Shabu Paradise? Share your experiences!