“Hidden Gem” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Shabu Shabu Paradise

Shabu Shabu Paradise
Ranked #75 of 642 Restaurants in Henderson
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

During a short visit to Las Vegas my sister-in-law and I took a chance on this restaurant from Trip Advisor reviews and we must say we were very happy we did. The food and service were excellent; our waitress explained everything to us since we were new to hot pot. The price was a good value for the amount of food we had. Our recconendation.... get the coconut broth - so delicious.

“I love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

What a treat. This little restaurant is located in a non-descript strip center in a suburban neighborhood in the MacDonald Ranch area of Henderson. It's family owned a run by a nice Japanese husband and wife team. It's a small dining room and the food is wonderful, if not a little pricey. Very good service and a great place to take a date!

1 Thank Esqtodd
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Love this place!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

Good healthy food and fun to cook too. The service is great. My 7 year old son loves this place as well.

las vegas
“Love this place!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2011

I could eat here every night. The food is healthy and it's fun to cook too. My son loves the veggies and tofu. I get the beef. It melts in my mouth. Everytime we go it is the same waitress. She remembers what we like and brings it out. Like I said, I love this place. Dessert comes with your meal and unlimited veggies.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun evening but was dampened buy kids...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2010

Fun evening but was dampened buy kids using chopsticks as drumsticks.

• 3 of 5 stars