“Pricey for what you get”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #75 of 688 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Redl Lobster in general is over priced for quality of food you get. Service is pretty slow,even on a non busy night.

There are newer reviews for Red Lobster

Reviewed October 29, 2012

We were familiar with their menu, and ordered what we usually eat at the Red Lobster. It is always good, the waitress was very friendly.

Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

I would not go back to this restaurant. Felt like I had licked a salt lick for hours after the meal. Presentation of the food was not good, it was not pleasing to the eye. Waiter was trying to keep up, but did not know the menu and had to look up what we ordered in the menu.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

This is an average Red Lobster and a good choice away from all the lights and noise of the casinos in Las Vegas. It is a little tricky to get to because of the medians at the intersection of Sunset and Marks, but still worth the effort. The food is average for Red Lobster ... a little greasy for my taste.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Nice restaurant , good food.
Service not so much , it took them 20 minutes to take my food order . And than the waiter gave us attitude because he was overwhelmed . In the meantime he took people's order all around us .
I like Red Lobster but I will not go back to this one