“Great Authentic Greek Food”
Review of Greek Bistro

Greek Bistro
Ranked #45 of 698 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I was there back in December 2012 and enjoyed their food alot. It is very authentic.
I had the Gyro and their Cucumber sauce was yummy! their homemade Baklava was also very good.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Every time I have traveled to Vegas over the past few years, I have stopped here to have lunch and/or dinner. The food is always fresh and the portions are large. Everybody loves the gyros, but my favorite is the gyro salad with plenty of meat and fresh, warm pita bread. Of course the best way to finish any Greek meal is with a large piece of baklava and this restaurant won't disappoint. The food and service are wonderful!

Reviewed September 22, 2012

This place is in a strip center adjacent to Sunset Station Casino. They're service is good,the place is clean and the food is consistently delish. The gyros are served with salad or Greek fries and are always wonderful. The Chicken Souvlaki dinner is beautifully seasoned and served with lemon potatoes & salad. We love their salads, always fresh and crisp with tasty dressing. Leave room for one of the desserts, my favorite two being the pastry with cream cheese filling and hot fruit jam & the rice pudding. Really a well run family owned place which you'll find to be a cut above most.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

I have been here a couple of times and each time i have been more than satisfied by the food. When you go be sure to get the classic Gyro, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

This is our second time to eat here. We had the hummus appetizer. I had the avgolemono soup (chicken and rice) - it is awesome. My husband had the lamb shank. The potatoes were just so-so. The restaurant is little place, in a strip center, but don't let that put you off. It is very good, homemade food. If you are in the area, check it out. If you are not in the area, it is worth the drive. It is closed on Sunday.

1  Thank ehall