We recently drove to Westlake Village, CA to meet my nephew and his family. Then the two families drove together in a roomy Honda Odyssey for a Grand Canyon exploration. We started on 4th July 2013, and the Las Vegas strip was literally packed. Even moderate hotels such as Circus Circus and Stratosphere were going for more than $100 a night. After some thinking, I decided on this Henderson hotel.
Being unfamiliar with the city of Henderson, I thought it would be at least 15 miles or more from the strip and most probably I would have to take the freeway. In reality, this hotel is only 8 miles from the strip and can be reached through side roads without taking freeway. You are certainly removed from the glitz and glamor of the strip but you are definitely not in the middle of nowhere. There are enough shops and restaurants nearby.
My only grievance was with the night manager at the desk who gave us somewhat indifferent service. Though I had booked 2 rooms, he couldn't give us two rooms together, not even in the same floor, causing us some inconvenience. And in spite of seeing that we were 4 adults and 4 children in two rooms, he only gave us one key for each room, and I had to ask for additional keys.
The room, the furniture, the bed and the general cleanliness was of very good quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get away from it all at the Residence Inn Las Vegas Henderson/Green Valley Hotel. After exploring the fabulous Vegas Strip, come relax in our Henderson hotel. Perfect for an extended stay, our hotel is located in a peaceful location, just a seven mile shuttle ride to The Strip, and a short drive to the famous Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the campus of UNLV. You can relax at our outdoor pool and hot tub, cook out at our outdoor BBQ picnic area, or workout in our on-site fitness center. Enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast buffet and free hors d'oeuvre at our nightly Manager's Reception, offered Monday through Wednesday. Each of our extended-stay suites features a fully-equipped kitchen and separate living and sleeping areas. Business travelers will love our well-lit desks, ergonomically-designed chairs and free high-speed Internet. Come visit our pet-friendly Residence Inn Henderson NV Hotel and experience first-class service in the exciting Las Vegas area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Residence Inn Las Vegas Henderson/Green Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Las Vegas Henderson/Green Valley Hotel Henderson
- Residence Inn Henderson
- Henderson Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Green Valley