“Excellent value for money”

Fiesta Henderson Casino Hotel
Ranked #18 of 26 Hotels in Henderson
Sedgefield
“Excellent value for money”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Stayed there during the week for two nights, What a bargain. The rooms were spacious. Beds are comfortable with enough pillows. There is no fridge or microwave or coffee machine but anything you may need can be bought at the hotel's many in house restaurants or outlets. The a la carte buffet is an absolute bargain as fa as value for money is concerned.

Room Tip: Any room would be good/
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
Hagerstown, Maryland
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We stayed at the Fiesta Henderson in June 2013 for nine days. I was a little worried when the cost was so little, but it turned out to be a great vacation. I loved our room, the employees were very helpful and the pool was very peaceful and open late. A large group of wrestlers filled the hotel during our last night there, so it was very loud in the hallways, but before they arrived, our stay was very nice. We got in the hot tub every evening and the pool during the day. It wasn't very far at all to downtown Vegas and Hoover Dam was so close that we went three times! A great vacation, and would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Boulder City
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We live in a town nearby and frequented the Fiesta Buffet on a regular basis. No longer. Not only have they been eliminating items and using poor substitutes but the presentation today was the last straw. ie. sauces had film on top, some hot items-not and freshness ? We can't speak for the hotel part but even though the server and hostess were as friendly and competent as always the rest was lacking.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Monroe, Washington
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I just needed one hotel night in the Las Vegas area on my way from Salt Lake City to Anaheim CA road trip. I have never been to Las Vegas before so I wanted to stay away from downtown since I couldn't do it right. However, this turned into the worst stay. I checked in at 7p or so and the first thing I noticed is the cigarette smoke. I can deal with that since it was the casino part. However, the room that I got had a broken AC unit, the hair dryer plug was broken, the phone didn't work and there was dust everywhere.. I went down to the front desk to complain since I couldn't call. They gave me a new room but once I went in, I turned around and checked out. The bathtub facet was leaking and I couldn't get it to stop. I checked out immediately and found a hotel on the trip. I was only at the hotel for about 3 hours. This has never happened to me. This will go down as the worst ever. I do not recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
6 Thank Heather B
Santa Maria, California
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We stayed here during a basketball tournament visit to LV. The price was excellent and the service (by Brian) at the front desk was awesome. A friend of ours that was joining up with us later that night had booked a reservation at their other property (Rancho) by mistake. We discovered this mistake by chance when we were checking in and asked for a room near our friends room if that was available. Brian said there was no reservation at Fiesta Henderson that he could find in the computer under our friends name. He soon discovered our friend had booked her reservation at the Fiesta Rancho instead. Brian offered to call Rancho and asked that the reservation be cancelled w/o penalty and they obliged. Brian was very gracious in helping us solve this problem for our friend that was still in route to Henderson and even matched her rate to the same rate as we paid even though it should have been higher. Great food, service and prices in the Cafe. Very quiet room (6th floor pool view). Great stay at this place. Everyone of the staff we encountered or asked a question of was kind and helpful. We would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Laguna Hills, California
Reviewed July 13, 2013

The room was very nice and clean. There are so many good places to eat there, movie theater, and bowling alley. It's also a pet friendly hotel which made it so easy to take our pet with us on our trip. The people at the check in desk were also very pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Lisa C
wadsworth
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Fiesta Hotel and Casino is convenient to McCarron airport.
We like the all-in-one amenities-casino, hotel, restaurants, pool and movie theatre. It's a great place to learn table games without the crowds and expense of The Strip.

• Stayed July 2013