Fiesta Henderson Casino Hotel
Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$89
ComfortInn
$119
$104
Holiday Inn Express Henderson(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$89
Sunset Station Hotel and Casino(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$61
$65
$139
$128
$91
Westin.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Henderson Hotel(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$95
$86
BestWestern.com
M Resort Spa Casino(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$145
Orbitz.com
$413
$377
VEGAS.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfestival buffetmexican restaurantmovie theaterlake meadfood courtpool and hot tubtable gamescoffee shophoover damoff the stripamigoscasinovegasslotslocalsbingofreeway
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We live in Henderson, NV and frequent this casino. Staff is friendly and helpful and it's not as smoky as other casinos. Relatives had stayed in the rooms and did not have a bad experience, you get what you pay for, the prices reflect the rooms. Clean and safe. Buffet is not good at all - limited and food tastes like a low budget cafeteria, go to another Stations Casino like Green Valley or Sunset Station.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank TheGlimmerTwins
Reviewed June 24, 2013

When we checked in on Friday 6/21/13 after 11pm, I asked about the grill promo for the free brush and fork. I was told it ended and that they do not have anymore. I was fine with that, until I see all these employees walking out with them and stashing them behind the hostess stands, desk and carts. Then I asked again, and I was told I had to be a resident to get one. Not what the email blast said that I received. The following morning, the adjoining room with my room and their parents across the hall are screaming at each other with the doors open. Why wouldn't the parents be adjoining with their kids? So, we informed the front desk if we could move. They said no! We are soldout. So, after having a very long day, we came back to our room around midnight. Across the hall from us was a dog constantly barking, this went on for at least another hour and half. On top of that the parents and kids were screaming and yelling with their doors open at each other at 1AM. We finally called the front desk to do something about the dog, parents and kids. They said we should of moved rooms. REALLY? We would have but the desk already said we couldn't!! She replied, we had rooms to move you to but not now. Then they said there was nothing they could do about the dog. At 2AM, the pit manager knocks on MY DOOR!?? Umm, we complained and yet we have a manager to tell us what to do now, WTF? Calling my wife "crazy". I have never been treated so unprofessionally before. Normally, when there is a noise complaint, you call the room that is being complained about not knock on the door of who complained. Needless to say, we have tried calling the manager three times to no avail.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Arnold M
Reviewed June 21, 2013

My wife and I recently traveled to the Las Vegas Nevada area and had booked a room at the Fiesta Henderson Hotel and Casino advertised on their web page as "Modern Southwestern Designed Casino Hotel". Upon arrival I really did not see a lot of modern.
We arrived on a prearranged late check in on Friday Night and check in was swift and friendly.
When we got up Saturday morning to start our day we found that one of the only two elevators serving the hotel side was out of order, and since several people were waiting for the one remaining operational elevator my wife and I decided to take the stairs down from our second floor.
We found the stairwell just next to the elevators clearly marked with illuminated EXIT signs. Upon entering the stairwell we were met with
stairs that went up but no stairs that went down just a wall. There was no signage to indicate any route of evacuation. We exited the stairwell to find everyone still waiting for the one operational elevator. Another gentlemen decided to join in our quest for a stairwell off of the second floor that actually might go down. We
traversed the full length of the second floor where we found another stairwell and yes this one did lead down to a labyrinth of halls and corridors with little arrows on the walls pointing the way to an exit door propped ajar that had signage on it that stated "caution door alarmed alarm will sound when opened". When we went outside through this door we found why it was left ajar. It led to the employee
outside break and smoking area. There we found several employee's enjoying a smoke break so we just walked on by went around the building and back in the front doors to the casino.
I went to the registration desk and advised them of out trek and
asked if there was a way from the second floor to the casino lobby from the other second floor stairwell by the elevators. The registration desk did not have a clue, but called a security person to give me an escort to this stairwell so I would know how to use it in case of a fire. The security gentleman took me up the escalator by the meeting rooms down back halls and corridors to the third floor stairwell where
we found a gate across the stairs that led down to the second floor and out on to my floor. I showed him where it appeared there had been a sign taped to the wall to tell guests that they had to go up to go out but it had been removed from the wall.
Perhaps a permanent placard fastened to the wall with screws would be more appropriate?
My wife and I decided after this fiasco to visit the outdoor pool for a relaxing break. The pool is located beside the hotel with no entrance to the pool area except after one chooses to egress outside from the casino. While relaxing around the pool and discussing our agenda I happen to notice the corner façade of the hotel was missing the 6 foot decorative stucco leaves that the other facades fronting the pool still had intact. It makes one wonder why they were removed, perhaps they were unstable? Why the obvious area they had been located in had not even been painted in any attempt to blend the area they had been removed from to the main building color is beyond me. The carpeting in the hotel area is in desperate need of upgrade they are definitely stained and appeared dirty. The doors to the rooms are ghetto like in the condition they are in.
The air conditioner in the room worked great so that is a plus for the hotel.

Room Tip: Stay above the forth floor
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank scubadadwest
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Everyone we came into contact with starting with Valet to Front Desk to Servers and Hosts were extremely pleasant and happy to provide us with their service with a smile. The room and hallways, however, were so unlike the happy pleasantness that we experienced downstairs. The room was clean but just felt tired and drab. The hotel part of this property needs an uplift. The mattress was uncomfortable as it sagged on the edges. Bathroom was clean but the lighting was pretty weak. Don't they make brighter CFL bulbs now?
For the price, we could have stayed other places but we needed to be near this off-strip location for this trip. If not for the great service, we probably would not consider this place to stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank gy820
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I cannot believe the fact that as old and out of shape this property is, they still charge a resort fee. What resort!? The staff is very nice but the property is old and run down. You could sleep better on the floor rather than sleep on their mattresses. Having holes on the sheets is a nice perk. The rooms are clean and I can tell the staff is doing the best they can but men, either fix the property or shut it down. Getting the light switch in the bathroom to work is a challenge on its own. The buffet is priced ok but mediocre on the food quality and choices. I do not think I will go back there.

Room Tip: Prepare to drive 20 minutes from the strip.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo