Fiesta Henderson Casino Hotel
Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$89
ComfortInn
Holiday Inn Express Henderson(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$97
$119
$104
GardenInn.com
$139
$128
$108
Sunset Station Hotel and Casino(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$63
$65
$96
$91
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Henderson Hotel(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$100
$90
BestWestern.com
M Resort Spa Casino(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$145
$141
VEGAS.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfestival buffetmexican restaurantmovie theaterlake meadfood courtpool and hot tubtable gamescoffee shophoover damoff the stripamigoscasinovegasslotslocalsbingofreeway
Reviewed May 21, 2013

It had been 2 1/2 years since I last was at Fiesta Henderson, or to the Las Vegas area, for that matter. I enjoyed my stay very much. Since my last visit they replaced the TV's with nice new ones. Room was clean and functional. Not a lot of frills here, but good just the same. Bathroom amenities were good. Iron and ironing board in the room. Ate at their buffet for lunch one day. It was very good for 6.99. Lots of selections to please everyone. I noticed they got rid of the Denny's and now is Cafe Fiesta. I didn't eat there, but glad it's no longer a Denny's. And yes, they have the dreaded resort fee, but all in all it's a very good value. I've always liked this place and will continue to be a customer.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

I booked through Kayak but saw nothing about extra charges. When I checked in, the desk clerk asked for my credit card for incidentals. He said nothing about a hospitality charge. After I checked out I noticed an $11 charge on my card from the hotel. I called and was told it was a hospitality charge that everyone pays. The rep said I was supposed to receive a voucher for the buffet and some coupons for Starbucks and other items. I did not receive any of that but they would not refund my money. Apparently it is in the small print of the reservation agreement. Beware.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank Thomas C
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

The beds were comfortable and clean. The staff was nice. The food was great. the buffet was ok could have been better. I would stay here again. Also it was affordable. Things I would change would be the buffet the crayfish had a aweful smell. But the rest of the food was great. The valet parking was nice.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank scubateen
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We needed a room at the last minute on a Saturday afternoon and Fiesta was recommended to us. It was a good deal for us. Room was extremely clean, but nothing fancy. Beds and pillows great. The 24 hour cafe was wonderful and cheapest prices for miles around. We had a good time on the slots...good variety and some winners. Staff was very nice and accommodating. I would recommend you check it out if you don't need the strip.

Room Tip: Always ask for a free upgrade!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Room okay, hotel layout - very poor design. Valet parking has you go thru casino. Husband very unphappy no Golf Channel (Master's was on). Very funky smell from toliet. Good night light set up in bathroom. Casino machines very tight. Worst of all no coffee in room. Staff was very pleasant. Pay no attention to the pictures of the pool. It is tiny (but does have palm trees around it.

Room Tip: Find a room elsewhere
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple