“Stay, Relax, and Enjoy”

Fiesta Henderson Casino Hotel
Ranked #19 of 26 Hotels in Henderson
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Our room is located on the fourth floor and we are happy to find a very nice room; smells good; pillows are comfy and felling at home. We didn't hear disturbing sounds from outside. We woke up relaxed. The receptionists are very nice, accommodating, and very helpful. Inside they have good restaurants to choose from. A nice place to play your favorite game.

Room Tip: Location is just along the Freeway.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 17, 2013

The other reviews about very basic, but ok rooms are accurate. The lobby area is disgustingly smokey. Our eyes were watering before we were done checking in and the smokey area extends to the food court and arcade. I would not recommend this hotel / casino to any non-smoker.

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank Jwerner115
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Our room has extensive water damage, peeling wallpaper and a moldy bathroom. It is outdated with old fixtures and television. Requested to change rooms and they claim that there are no rooms available. The buffet was also awful.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Vidosun
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I am actually writing this from our room. We are because it is the host hotel for a tournament our son is in. There is nothing to do if you are under 21. We were sitting at the table in front of the televisions to watch a game and were told they can only be in the food court or their room. They are all 19-20 and were sitting with parents just watching the game. It's not as though they were trying to gamble or drink. We sat there last night with no issues. As soon as we walked into our room I looked at my husband and told him I was not opposed to going someplace else. Rooms are way overpriced and smell like stale cigarette in the non-smoking room.
The buffet charges and extra 18% if you have more than 6 people. That's a bit much!! Especially for their food.
My advice is do not stay here unless you have too! We are going to another hotel and taking our money with us.

Room Tip: My tip to choose a room is go to another hotel!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank ArmyMom83
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

The room is showing its age but it is clean and comfortable. The fan is loud. The wifi does not work well (at all) with an iPhone or IPad. I called tech support they send someone to the room who could not help and wanted to send me back to tech support. He did confirm that a lot of people with IPads have difficulty using the WiFi. As that is an important feature for me I will not be back any time soon. The TV is old and there are no premium movie channels outside of the pay-per-view system.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Spent the night there on Friday December 29 and we have stayed before.The gambling machines have got to be the tightest machines I've ever played, couldn't do a thing and my wife the same. We swore we would never stay there again after our last time as the same thing happened before.It was an emergency stop over. Room was OK. Dog barking next door twice last night and woke us up. Cleaning staff just about walked in this a.m. without even knocking which we didn't think was right. Buffet last night and this a.m.was OK. Sunset Station has this place beat by a long shot! Nicer room and food and peace and quiet. Won't be backhere again.

Room Tip: Might want to stay at another Station Casino. This one seems like the bottom of their chain.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bobby31225
Reviewed December 22, 2012

My wife & I spent two nights, December 18 & 19 in room 8117. Unfortunately, those two nights were two of the worst nights we can remember in many years. (Sleeping in a tent in March in a snow storm comes to mind.) The AC/heater was so loud, we could not sleep. The first night, I thought I did something wrong setting the fan or temp switch. The second night, I thought I had the problem resolved, but was I mistaken.

From 10 PM to 6 AM, the AC or heater fan would run sounding as is we were in an automotive factory with all the big equipment or within a walking distance of McCarran International Airport. The fan would noisily run for 50 to 55 minutes per hour. When it finally shut down, there would occasionally be a loud pop or bang as if there was a mini explosion as the unit tried to cool down.

The morning of the 19th, the staff left an invitation to stay additional nights at a discount rate. We did stay in Henderson for two more nights, but found another Hotel were we could actually sleep. Incidentally, the bed was so soft we both had pack pains in the morning having difficulty trying to roll out of the king size sponge.

I mentioned to the front desk clerk the problem with the noisy AC/heater to which she just shrugged her shoulders. The cheap rate sounded good in advance, but we paid dearly in the end.

All in all, those two nights were absolutely horrible.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple