Railroad Pass Hotel & Casino
Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$89
$94
$91
Westin.com
$45
Sunset Station Hotel and Casino(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$61
Best Western Plus Henderson Hotel(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$95
$90
BestWestern.com
$395
Preferred Hotels
$65
M Resort Spa Casino(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$145
VEGAS.com
  • Pool
All reviewshoover damcoffee shoprooms are cleanplayers clublake meadcasino floorthe hustle and bustlegrand canyonlas vegassteakhousepetnevadaspecials
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Although I have passed this location on many occasions, this was my first opportunity to stop. I was very pleasantly surprised at the overall quality and atmosphere of this property. The check-in was effortless, the personnel I dealt with were very friendly, the room was clean and included everything that I would want - including FOX News on the TV. The price is right and I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank J R W
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I am a Vegas local who makes the trek clear across the Vegas Valley now and again to visit Railroad Pass Hotel and Casino at the pass that leads to Boulder City and the dam...I like to call it "Magic Mountain", but I guess I am a tad weird...We play a bit now and again and usually score enough comp points to get free grub (well we really earned it) at the casino restaurants...The Steakhouse at the Pass is their fine dining...Usually not crowded, we settle back and enjoy some good wine, an appetizer, our entrée and a yummy desert...Angie is our regular server and she is really tops for giving us superior service time and again...We always have way too much food and take a large amount home for more meals...I have had a bad steak a few times but last visit the Filet was excellent...My lady enjoyed her Surf and Turf combo...Huge baked potatoes and a large wet and dry blue cheese salad fill me up...If we were laying out cash it would be an expensive evening...As it is we just put up a 20% plus tip...The coffee shop here is super hit and miss and the buffet is really on the low brow side...But you will find some tasty tidbits now and again as you travel down the serving line...The best bet at Railroad Pass? It is the Steakhouse at the Pass...Yea, don't PASS up a good meal here...

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Artie B
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I stopped overnight here on a trip through to southern Arizona. The food and service were great, the facilities very good and the machines in the casino were in a generous mood. It wasn't a hotel, on the Vegas strip but worth the drive to the top of the hill to the south.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Victor O
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I walked in not sure of getting a room and they were very accomidating, especially since it was a Saturday and they were busy, I have stayed here before and will again if I ever go thru again, just great people and service.

Room Tip: Either side of the hotel is good , the front had the better view but the rooms are terrific
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Danelle R
Reviewed August 11, 2013

First time I every used this hotel/casino was this past Friday, and it was for business. The hotel feels old, looks old, because it is old. If you want the modern feel and the hustle and bustle Vegas has to offer, head to the strip. You will not find it here. The rooms are dated, but comfortable and at nearly a third of what the strip will charge. The buffet rivaled many of the strip hotels, but was half the price.

One word of caution, the walls are paper thin and if we spoke Chinese we would have clearly understood the conversation next door.

The close proximity to Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam is really nice and you are but a 20 minute drive to downtown Las Vegas if you need your strip fix.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business