“Small Bakery, Great Taste!”
Review of Layers Bakery Desserts - CLOSED

Layers Bakery Desserts
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Bright, airy modern decor, family owned, organically focused bakery cafe serving breakfast, lunch, bakery desserts and coffee. Custom/special occasion cakes and many gluten-free options available. We specialize in using organic and GMO-free ingredients.
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Layers may be small, but business is big! Many are going in to taste the delicious cupcakes, but what else does this place have to offer? I personally love the French Toast, but you can get sandwiches and other things.

It can get a little crowded, however. For a small place, it packs many, but many want to go. Just be sure you can find a table. But how are the cupcakes? One word: Heavenly. These were just great! If you are a cake fan, Layers is a must go to! Kids will love it, but it's not a big place to go for a big meal. I would say to eat with no more than 5, because it's pretty casual. But casual is not bad. In fact, for a quick meal, Layers is fantastic. If you're near Vegas, you should check it out!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

This bakery is very cute and has trendy, bright decor. The food is made with organic ingredients, and it tastes absolutely amazing! It's a nice place to sit and relax while enjoying anything from coffee to a wonderful breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Vegas lacks nice coffee shops, and I'd say layers is a great option we do have here.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Love the coffee here and the bakery well it is just too good and I would weigh 1000 pounds. if I ate everything I wanted in there....I love the Conservative sandwich and all of the soups and salads are excellent. Breakfast is good, but very small portions you could leave a little hungry....

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I pre-ordered an "Oh My Ganache" for my husbands birthday, and it was heavenly. It may sound like a lot of chocolate, but it is in no way overwhelming. The cake was light and moist, andn the mousse filling was a wonderful compliment. I can't wait to try some of the others. It was worth every penny, and the price was very reasonable for a cake of this quality.

1  Thank Sheryl B
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I liked it a lot when it was at the Sunset location. Now that they're in a larger place, they have more variety of desserts and have added food to their menu. I've tried a couple of their sandwiches. They are great, but fair warning, its pricey. Its like eating those expensive sandwiches at Starbucks, but a better sandwich. Their dessert bars and cookies are really good. I haven't had a large cake there, but I've eaten a small chocolate ganache cake and it was good but pretty rich. You can't eat a lot of it, so you can actually get away with getting a smaller cake if you don't have a lot of people. I got the small one for 4 people and it lasted for a couple of days!