“The forgotten table!”

IHOP
Ranked #149 of 730 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

Decided to take my wife and daughter for breakfast this morning. Should've just made them breakfast at home. We were seated and started looking at the menu. We did our drink order, which took about 15 minutes to finally be delivered. We ordered our food, took at minimum 30-40 minutes to finally arrive at our table. Not once during this time did our waitress come over and update us on our order or offer additional drinks. I would've been ok with an update, e.g. We are behind, we are experiencing delays! Something, just don't keep us in the dark and ignore our table. The food overall was great but the service definitely needs some work. I will go as far as saying this was lousy service. And the extra plate for the baby never came. Still waiting for it. We asked for a to-go box (which never came), I had to go and ask for one. Our waitress finally arrived with out check, no eye contact, no "how is everything" etc. Will not becoming back and if u are looking for great service, take ur money elsewhere.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

The nice thing about IHOP is you can have breakfast 24/7, but we had lunch here, and that was quite good too. The service was very nice, and the food was nice diner-like food. Would recommend it for families or anyone who likes breakfast for lunch or dinner!

Reviewed December 17, 2011

Quite a wait to get in for breakfast. Food is good and come fast but feel it is a bit pricey.

Reviewed December 10, 2011

A neighbor friend takes me to different eating places in Henderson. IHOP was his choice this time. It has been years since I have IHOPped. I found this IHOP extremely impressive. I wanted one of each of the pictured selections. I tried their New Cinnamon and was 1000% satisfied. Sugar Free Syrup helped my quilt. A major part of IHOP being Fantastic was the server, Genna H. She was 80% of the reason I would return. She was one of the best waitresses I have had over the past year. I am planning my next breakfast to be this IHOP.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 5, 2008

This place is pretty saweeeeeet! I love the banana cheesecake! :] this one time.. ahh nvm no time for stories! its good!!!! :D lol & a great place to sit back eat and chillax. ;D

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook