“Great Option in GVR Food Court”
Review of Fatburger

Fatburger
Ranked #326 of 700 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Exceed expectations and was conveniently located in the GVR food court in the casino. Great burger, great onion rings, great fries. Perfect after a long night out in Vegas.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Hamburgers are a little spendy but well worth the money

Reviewed June 12, 2012

My only experience with Fatburger, and it wasn't a good one. Waited forever and the food was so-so. Though I expected to pay a little more inside a casino at 2:30am, Two sandwiches, two onion rings and two drinks for $23 is rediculous. NEVER EVER AGAIN.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

Good food. The staff could not apologize enough for us having to wait for fresh fries. Highly recommended for this hotel.

Reviewed January 26, 2012

I could not believe it tasted like I made it myself, I was just like home made I had this burger inside the Green Valley Ranch Resort, and it was perfect. Also I like well done meat and they listened . I was very happy with my burger and fries.