“Did not disappoint”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 11, 2013

My husband and I used to frequent this deli/restaurant when it was called Samuel's back when we lived in Henderson. We were recently back for a visit, and saw it was renamed Weiss. Stood on line for about 20 minutes, because we arrived at lunchtime, but once we were seated, service was good. Both of us ordered the pastrami sandwiches--mine on rye, his on a roll. Still a great sandwich like it used to be back in the day when they were Samuel's. Delicious. The rye bread was nice and doughy, too, the way I like it.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Matzo ball soup is amazing. Sanwiches and salads very good too. Tried to finish the soup and half sandwich to no avail. Good bagels with the best cream cheese. A bit pricey but a good value for the quality and quantity of the food. A must do breakfast/lunch when going to Vegas.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Portions here are enormous. Quality is exceptional. For East Coasters, especially New Yorkers, Weiss Deli brings back memories of great comfort food. If you're overwhelmed by the portions, take home the remainder for the next meal or the next day. All the favorites are on the menu. One of our favorites.

1  Thank FadedFoodie
Reviewed November 8, 2013

When I need my Jewish Soul Food fix I go to Weiss'. Top hits that keep me coming back include house made bagels, matzo and eggs, sweet and sour cabbage soup, matzo ball soup, smoked white fish salad, overstuffed corned beef and reuben sammies, brisket plate and potato pancakes that are grilled not deep fried. Great for breakfast (all day I think), lunch and dinner.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

This Restaurant is terrible.
Was forced to wait, because they were to lazy to bus tables, the staff is dressed sloppy, and the attitude is horrible. The owner/manager is a very rude person. The food was dry, had no taste or imaginination, the presentation was horrible, and WAY over priced for the trash they serve.
I will never send any person I know here EVER.
Shame on the owner for PRETENDING that his food is as good as a New York Deli.
What a rip off