“New York Italian in Henderson” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #114 of 639 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Henderson, Nevada
“New York Italian in Henderson”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

This is a small restaurant that has been in this location over 13 years. The food is fantastic. The owner Steve oversees the kitchen and everything seems to come out perfect. Best Italian food in Nevada. Great portions, reasonable prices, and wonderful home made bread with olive oil with fresh garlic for dipping..

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars

Henderson, Nevada
“Fantastic Italian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

In a Henderson Stripmall this is a hidden gem. The Lasagna is the best I have ever had and I eat alot of Lasagna. It is my go to dish whenever we eat Italian. Buon Gusto's is the best!

• Visited December 2012
St. George, Utah
“a real find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

Went for lunch. ordered sandwiches (Ray's grinder for me and Brooklyn hero for wife). I wanted a cup of soup (Italian wedding soup. The wedding is in the flavors of ingredients; nothing to do with bride and groom). It was delicious. I was already a believer. Sandwich was served on open faced baguette and hero was also on a baguette. First sandwich I have found in months that was not on flacid or soggy bread. It actually had a crust!!. Service was good and food was excellent. It is a hole-in-the-wall place that reminds me of neighborhood mom and pop places in New York. It isn;t classy like Terre Verdi but more of a fun place where you feel welcome. I won't say any more as I plan on returning many times and don't want to wait in line to get in. by the way, it does have red and white checkered tablecloths and a wine bottle on the table

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank eremitic
Henderson, Nevada, United States
“OMG!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

We waited too long to try this gem of a place. AWESOME! The service was great the wait staff all help each other out so you are never wanting. The food is prepared fresh and it comes out like you are the only one in the dining room. The pasta is perfect each one of us ordered something different. My husband had rigatoni and meatballs, my son had a special and I had linguini with fish. I have to tell you we have not stopped talking about this place in over a week and are anxious to go back!

Queenstown, New Zealand
“Better than it looks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

We found it by accident we had just arrived at our hotel and were quite tired and hungry. Service was friendly and polite, the pizzas were fantastic, very New York. Highly recommend

Visited August 2012