“Hank's - Good food and a good time”

Hank's Fine Steaks & Martinis
Reserve with OpenTable
Hank's Fine Steaks & Martinis is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 682 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Green Valley Parkway and I-215
Description: Luxury dining with impressive menu selections, including steaks and seafood, to satisfy any palate. Hank’s Fine Steak’s and Martinis features tender, oversized, center cut dry-aged prime steaks, signature bone-in meats and fresh fish flown in daily. A meat lover’s Mecca with masterful preparation and a 7,500 bottle wine cellar. Hank's never fails to attempt and delight. Enjoy a cocktail at the Piano Bar. Private Dining Room hosts up to 40 people. Happy Hour available 7 days a week, featuring 1/2 price Martinis!
Henderson, Nevada
“Hank's - Good food and a good time”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Great place in Green Valley Ranch Casino Resort. Excellent menu with lots of choices. Excellent wine list with lots of price points. For a noisy time eat in the bar area. For a quieter meal eat in one of the back rooms. Elegant décor and usually good service. Recommended for couples or friends. Not a place for kids.

Victorville, California, United States
“Sadly disappointed”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

It has taken me several weeks to decide whether or not I wanted to write this review. I decided to let my frustration pass first before I was ready to say something about Hank's that I would regret. First, let me say I have been to Hank's before. It was truly a wonderful experience. Great food, great service and yes as everyone says great adult beverages.
This set the wheels in motion that this is where I wanted to have my birthday dinner.. which was Christmas Day. I planned our vacation to stay in Lake Las Vegas and have our dinner at Hank's. Knowing the holiday season would be extremely busy, I made reservations weeks in advance. We arrived at the restaurant 45 minutes early looking forward to spending some time in the bar enjoying some nice wine and martinis. As our reservation approached, I checked in with the hostess who apologized profusely but had absolutely no idea as to when we might possibly be seated. Another 20 minutes passed and our cocktail waitress inquired for us and came back with the news it wasn't likely we would be seated for another 20 minutes. We patiently waited until we approached 45 minutes past our reservation. Again, the hostess couldn't apologize enough however, there was still no idea as to when we might be seated. I then asked to see the manager.. again another 20 minutes went by and still no manager. Enough was enough, we decided to leave. Albeit, with one more demand to see the manager who I was told was too busy to come and see me. He came after I demanded to see him and apologized some more. I explained this was my birthday, it was Christmas and asked what good it was to make reservations weeks in advance? He asked me to come back another time and promised he would make it up to me.. What good did that do me and my family on Christmas Day? For that particular evening, there was never any solution offered. They were so busy that day when I said we were leaving, the hostess couldn't get my name out of the computer fast enough. For the hospitality capital of the world... There was zero hospitality or courtesy extended to us as their guests. I will say the cocktail waitress did the best she could to keep us informed and extended wonderful service. It's not likely I will personally return to Hank's due to the disappointing treatment. As I mentioned earlier the food is good and there is a glass of wine there that is one of my absolute favorites! Since it was my birthday, I will never again have a good memory of Hank's. =(
Apparently, their reservation system needs some fine tuning along with their customer service.

3 Thank Catherine A
“New Years Eve Disaster Zone”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

When I am in Las Vegas this is one of my favourite restaurants

Under normal circumstances I would give 4 to 5 stars out of 5 every time but sadly this time it's a big fat ZERO

It started with the hostess claiming we had no reservation in spite of dining there the previous 4 days and her confirming it to my girlfriend and me previously.

Instead of admitting the error they frankly lied and claimed we made a mistake. No apology just denial.

Unusually they had added a man to the door instead of the ladies and his job as far as I could see was to act as an unhelpful minder for her foul ups blindly backing up her story rather than taking note of the facts

Eventually they agreed to seat us but not easily.

They stuck us in a corner of the bar not restaurant in the worst table. The table next to us was made for 2 but had 5 people eating on it. The whole thing was over crowded and certainly uncomfortable and a disgrace and not at all the cozy New Years dinner we hoped for.

There were no table things like salt and pepper no table cloth

The waiter did his best and was excellent but he was the only thing that was.

Then the meal came. My girlfriends was wrong but she was hungry and because we were next to the bands speaker we feared total deafness if we did not get on with it and eat and go.

My meal came and it was Salmon it was so raw it may as well have been sushi. The so called hand cut fries were soggy and we eat 3.

I asked for the manager he arrived after 15 minutes making it too late to reorder as my girlfriend had finished.

He could not hear my complaint as the music was so loud

I tried to take the plate to a lighter area but he insisted that a followed him into the Kitchen.

He was nice enough and said sorry but when we got the bill every single thing including the garbage that was meant to be fine cooked salmon

This caused yet another complaint

I know they can do better and I will eat there again but my honest advice is DO NOT eat there on busy public holidays they just cannot cope from what I can see. The dead nights before they were ok.

They would do better putting the efficient, pleasant, apologetic, and understanding waiter on the door rather than the young pretty lady who can't take a simple reservation or admit a mistake.

Different thing next night

11.05 pm dinner at Hanks

Manager comes over ( not same one as other day)

3 of us, down to drinks only, food and table clear, mid conversation

Word for word

" hi everyone I hope you had a nice meal, it is at this point in the evening I invite you to enjoy the rest of your evening in anyone of our other establishments outside of here that remain open 24 hours"

Or in English
" we have had your money get out we are closed"

I would have preferred the 2nd

Arrogant
Pompous
Over Priced
Inconsistent food quality
Inefficient booking system

I have since tried Terra Verde which is in the same property.

Friendly
Good communication
Fair price
Consistent food
Good booking system

Walk 100 yards Hanks across the hallway to learn how to run a high class establishment or take the Hanks sign down and replace it with a Denny's sign you might just pass that test.

As a gambler I don't pay to eat here I eat free yet even free I do not want to go back.

Dayton, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It was the Perfect evening.”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Our service team could not have been more professional. The crab cocktail appetizer was uniquely delicious. Loved the fireplace and the chandeliers.

1 Thank missingthechaos
virginia beach
“Great Dinner-Average Service”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Dinner was amazing- from the seafood tower to one of the most delicious steaks I have had. The sides were absolutely delicious also. Service was average, not adequate for such a nice restaurant. To get to Hanks, you have to walk thru the smoke filled casino. A true disadvantage for non smokers in a lovely hotel.

Visited October 2013

Been to Hank's Fine Steaks & Martinis? Share your experiences!