“If you are willing to pay, you won't be disappointed”

Hank's Fine Steaks & Martinis
Reserve with OpenTable
Hank's Fine Steaks & Martinis is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 700 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Green Valley Parkway and I-215
Description: Luxury dining with impressive menu selections, including steaks and seafood, to satisfy any palate. Hank’s Fine Steak’s and Martinis features tender, oversized, center cut dry-aged prime steaks, signature bone-in meats and fresh fish flown in daily. A meat lover’s Mecca with masterful preparation and a 7,500 bottle wine cellar. Hank's never fails to attempt and delight. Enjoy a cocktail at the Piano Bar. Private Dining Room hosts up to 40 people. Happy Hour available 7 days a week, featuring 1/2 price Martinis!
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I had a business dinner here. Everything that was ordered was top notch. They claimed the creamed corn (who knew) was the best thing on the menu, and it was. I don't even like creamed corn. But it was wonderful. The appetizers (we had one of everything on the menu for our large group), the steaks, the sides, the wine, the service - all spot on. But this restaurant (like it's sister Terre Verde) is very expensive. Be warned.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

The food was exceptional, but a little overpriced. The service wasn't great. I have certain expectations when I pay $100+ for a meal (each person).

We had a table of 10, and the waiter assumed one person was paying for dinner. There were 3 couples and 4 solo's and we wanted the checks separated. I'm not exaggerating when I say it took more than 30 minutes to get this sorted. Apparently, their computer software doesn't allow this type of functionality.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

From the moment you walk in you receive VIP treatment. The restaurant is beautifully appointed,
The wait staff extremely attentive and the food is exquisite. A must for anyone visiting.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I love flavored martinis, and half priced martinis are even better! I was at a conference in the hotel connected to the casino where Hanks is and of the three nights we were there, my husband and I visited Hanks each night for the happy hour, but not for dinner. I ended up finding a new favorite martini I make from home now - pear! The places is very beautiful inside and I would agree with the viewer which pointed out the corset attire for the severe. I don't know if this carried over to table service as well, but for the niceness of Hanks, I would have expected something just a little more toned down. Not saying turtle necks, but not breasts overflowing either. We only had a few appetizers at the bar one of the nights, nothing stands out as stellar, but the shrimp cocktail was comprised of tiny shrimp (which the server made us aware of when ordering) which was overpriced for what you actually got. The bar staff were very friendly and even remembered what we drank on our previous visits, which was a nice touch

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Love the atmosphere, loved the live piano music/singer, loved the food! Loved the crystal chandeliers and the gas fireplace scene!