“The Best”

Hank's Fine Steaks & Martinis
Reserve with OpenTable
Hank's Fine Steaks & Martinis is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 693 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Green Valley Parkway and I-215
Description: Luxury dining with impressive menu selections, including steaks and seafood, to satisfy any palate. Hank’s Fine Steak’s and Martinis features tender, oversized, center cut dry-aged prime steaks, signature bone-in meats and fresh fish flown in daily. A meat lover’s Mecca with masterful preparation and a 7,500 bottle wine cellar. Hank's never fails to attempt and delight. Enjoy a cocktail at the Piano Bar. Private Dining Room hosts up to 40 people. Happy Hour available 7 days a week, featuring 1/2 price Martinis!
Reviewed December 11, 2012

As good as it gets!! Steaks are so so tender!! For Happy Hour there's half-off martinis and a special appetizer menu.Service was excellent as was the quality and experience and we look forward to going again soon. Good value located inside Green Valley Ranch

Reviewed November 3, 2012

My wife and enjoyed a wonderful birthday dinner for me, my 65th. My steak was perfect, and the waiter attentive when needed, and gone when you wanted to be with just your wife. Expensive, but worth it, a once a year place for us.

1  Thank Frank C
Reviewed October 11, 2012

This is one of the best steaks and prawn appetizers that I have had in years! My group had a lovely private dining room and the service was top-notch. Very impressed and pleased! Wish this place was in my neighborhood. I would make it my go-to restaruant for every special event!!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

We decided to get to Hanks early, probably because the later dinner reservations were already booked and we like early dinner, especially if it's going to be a heavier meal so there's time to digest it before bed. For Happy Hour there's half-off martinis and a special appetizer menu. We selected a bone-in Rib Eye Steak, enjoyed their specialty breads which were served as we waited for our steak, and added an amazing cream of corn.. Prices for our entree and side dish were not the Happy Hour prices as in the bar area. We had a great time dining under the crystal chandeliers and soaked up the ambiance that is Hanks. Service was excellent, we paid for the quality and experience and look forward to celebrating something again soon. There were so many other possibilities from appetizers to salads to entrees and deserts, we just don't eat as much as we used to.

Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

Let me start by saying, I have been all over the world and have eaten at high and low end places.

I know we are in Vegas but...
1. We aren't on the strip, if I wanted to have bar staff serving me in corset push up bras and their chest barely hanging in there I would go to a strip club.

2. I don't think when I'm dropping 300 dollars a meal for 2 that I should be treated like they are doing me a favor to take my money.

3. We were there with maybe 5 other patrons total in the whole place and the waitress spent more time talking with the kitchen staff than she did with the entire group of tables.

4. The food was 8 on a scale of 1-10. Except for the crab cocktail, but really how can you mess that up. That was a 10.

Martinis were flavorful but weak.
The menu for the Martinis is on the same as a group of menu items that aren't available during the majority of the business day.

2  Thank TrueStory13