“Tasty thin crust pizza”

Aurelio's Pizza
Ranked #405 of 687 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Ordered Aurelio's for home delivery over the weekend. We were very pleased with the pizza and delivery was prompt.

There are newer reviews for Aurelio's Pizza

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Ordered a cheese and pepperoni. Pizza was great, thin & crispy crust; tasty sauce. Fresh and delicious.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Great service. Will go back again. And recommend it. Hope they have another Groupon Coupon for here again.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

I guess it was okay, Nothing special,nothing horrible.
Price was decent,service so-so,Pizza was average to slightly above average.
Could not break up a ticket for our group led to some problems.
Salad was decent tasty,but again not earth shattering.If ever in Henderson again and starving would head to Aurellio's but with so many other,better options I won't go out of my way.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

We have been coming to this location since 2003. It was my first experience with Chicago style pizza. The pizza was really good and the service okay back then. It closed a coupe times in 2010, for unknown reasons. It re-opened and new management took over in '11. Now, the service and food quality has gone downhill ever since. I remember when we went in after new management took over, they manager told us "Yeah, I'm gonna make it better than it used to be." Not even close! It seems the delivery & bar orders take precedence over dining room orders. We never see the same server twice, ever. The dining room table configuration is too crowded now. Our server kept telling us "Your pizza is coming out right now..." Right now came over an hour later for 2 pizzas. The drink refill service was poor at best. Our server asked half the table if they wanted refills, and didn't ask the other side. They gave us free desert to make up for all of it, but it didn't matter. I don't think we will be going back here much any more.