“PRICES AND PORTIONS”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 215 Highway and Green Valley Parkway
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We had the lunch special which was pasta and meat sauce. It was average but the portion would not fill a small coffee cup.It was even small if it was a child's portion(which it was not) When the bill came they charged $4.00 for a soft drink. We had a $15.00 off coupon which our server said we could use before we ordered but when the bill came he did not want to accept it(no joke) With all the good Italian restaurants close by, we will not return to this one.

There are newer reviews for Terra Verde

Reviewed December 23, 2012

This is our favorite restaurant for dinner. Lovely ambiance without being snooty. Good service without hovering. They have a great shrimp with leeks appetizer as well as wonderful beef carpaccio. My husband loves a dish called torgig(really don't have a clue how to spell it) but it comes with a spicy tomato sauce and peas-he sub's linquini just because it's his favorite) I like their lasagna but last time I ordered Shrimp wrapped in pancetta over fresh spinach which was wonderful. each table receives a complimentary appetizer tray with olives, chunks of parm. and house-made zucchini chips. Extensive wine list plus the choice of buying it by the ounce out of these nifty little machines using a preloaded card.

Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

We originally planned to meet friends at the Buffet for Thanksgiving lunch, but when faced with an obscene line, we moved along to this place, also located in the casino. What a great choice! The service couldn't have been better. Our waiter suggested a wonderful wine (Guado), which they decanted and timely poured throughout the meal. The carpaccio with fried capers and a hint of sea salt was amazing. The Shrimp Rissoto is wonderfully rich, and a taste of my husband's. Italian sausage left me wanting more. The vanilla creme brulle is also a solid choice. As some have written, it is a bit pricey, but for what we got, we felt it was worth it.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

We dined her one evening during our stay here and the food was good. I am very picky about Italian food but it was good, not great but great I don't think I would go back. There are others in the resort that may be better and there are national chain spots around the resort.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Salmon was not fresh and overcooked. Very disappointed. They brought me out the spaghetti and meatballs next which was lack luster. The bill for the four of us was over $400 (we got a nice bottle of wine) and I have had better dinner at Carabbas.