“Great lunch spot”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 215 Highway and Green Valley Parkway
Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

We originally planned to meet friends at the Buffet for Thanksgiving lunch, but when faced with an obscene line, we moved along to this place, also located in the casino. What a great choice! The service couldn't have been better. Our waiter suggested a wonderful wine (Guado), which they decanted and timely poured throughout the meal. The carpaccio with fried capers and a hint of sea salt was amazing. The Shrimp Rissoto is wonderfully rich, and a taste of my husband's. Italian sausage left me wanting more. The vanilla creme brulle is also a solid choice. As some have written, it is a bit pricey, but for what we got, we felt it was worth it.

There are newer reviews for Terra Verde

Reviewed November 20, 2012

We dined her one evening during our stay here and the food was good. I am very picky about Italian food but it was good, not great but great I don't think I would go back. There are others in the resort that may be better and there are national chain spots around the resort.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Salmon was not fresh and overcooked. Very disappointed. They brought me out the spaghetti and meatballs next which was lack luster. The bill for the four of us was over $400 (we got a nice bottle of wine) and I have had better dinner at Carabbas.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I did not get to pick the menu but the food was good and the service first rate. We had chicken marsella an old standby no pasta which was curious but the first plate was a pesto pasta all very good the tiramasu was just okay

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Management keeps on trying to squeeze out more and more dollars from customers,and they not shy about doing it. Now when you're seated, you're not given a food menu... only a pre-dinner drink list, with which you're left to ponder for five minutes, before anyone comes near you again, finally bringing over the regular food menu.
And another 'new' change.. all the wines previously served 'by the glass' have been eliminated... replaced by 3-6-9oz selections.. all at ridiculously inflated prices.
This is a shame and extremely annoying, the food was always pretty darn good... but when you're being told we' really only see you as $$$ signs.. then it's time to move on... like to Presidio, right nearby, and allot more patron-friendly.

1  Thank bjaa