“Eat here at your own fincancial risk ( 30% gratuity automatically included, Party of 2)”

Gaetano's Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Gaetano's Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 700 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Siena Heights
Reviewed September 28, 2012

The atmosphere was decent and our waiter was pretty attentive. The thing that turned me off most about my experience was the automatic 30% gratuity that was added to my bill for a small party of 2!. Also the manager brought our bill to us before we had even received our dessert! Her reply was oh well the dessert's on the bill so it's ok. Well no problem for us, an automatic gratuity let alone a 30% one made it an easy choice not to come back here. The food was good, but a rather limited menu, though it had everything I'd be interested it. Price were a bit high for what you get too. In all I don't appreciate being told what tip they deserve specially if it's going to be 30% for two people, especially what parties over 8 have an 18% gratuity. Total rip off!!

1  Thank aussiesoccergirl

Reviewed August 23, 2012

We have eaten here a number of times and each time the service and food have been very good. Consistency for a restaurant is important and while some other reviews indicate possible inconsistency, we have yet to find an issue. Our only complaint is that parking can be difficult due to other stores in the immediate area. Even so, you can usually find somewhere to park within a short walk.

Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

My family and I love Gaetano's! We've been here several times and always leave happy. The atmosphere is a relaxed elegance. The specials never disappoint! Always a long list to pick from. I love how the owner talks to the tables and suggests dishes, makes me feel as though we're family. The food is amazing! I highly suggest this restaurant!!

Reviewed July 27, 2012

A little expensive for us else I would have given it 5 stars. We had the spinach ravioli which was very good; but the Spumoni is the best I have ever had, two thick slices with big cherries....hmmmm. Too bad I live in Ohio.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

It is in Henderson and sort of a locals only joint, but by far the best Italian in the city. I wish they bottled the penne vodka sauce