“Spacious clean rooms”

Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas South
Ranked #2 of 26 Hotels in Henderson
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Surprised how spacious and well appointed the rooms were. Everything seemed new & clean. The bed was incredibly comfortable. What an amazing room for the price...breakfast included. The staff was friendly. Easy check in/out. The only issue we experienced was the loud noise of the A/C cycling on/off throughout the night.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Chelsei A
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas South

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Overall, a great stay.

The staff is very friendly and helpful. They greeted me with a goody bag for being a Hilton Honors member. They were also very flexible with offering me extra nights if I needed it, and checking me out a night early (I ended up leaving early to get back east before Hurricane sandy).

The rooms are what you a expect from most Hamptons - clean and nicely decorated.

The breakfast is great - they even have gluten free bread and muffins (never seen that at a hotel!).

My only complaint would be the very thin walls. I could hear the folks on either side of me, much more so than other hotels. It's not a deal breaker - I'd stay again, but had they been up partying it would've been a problem. Also, I couldn't get the fan for the a/c unit to stay on all night - it would only stay on "auto", which is good for saving energy, but not so good for covering noise :)

Other than that, a very good stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jeffrey K
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Weekend visit with the family. We wanted to avoid the casinos and this place was perfect. The breakfast was well put together and spotless. Fast Internet, and a clean room. The pool was a hit with the kids, uncrowded, well maintained and clean! We go to Vegas a few times each year, and have found a new fav hotel!

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank N7FLIER
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I've had to stay at the Hampton several times when in Las Vegas for business... Yes, it is not a high-rise hotel on the strip and at best it is 10 miles from Las Vegas Blvd  (Central strip) it however, offers amazing service, quality rooms that are very clean and it is located in a very nice area of Las Vegas / Henderson. The rooms are very clean quiet and comfortable with nice amenities that include a swimming pool, morning breakfast, gym, lounge and free wifi. I've never felt uncomfortable when staying at this hotel.

This property is located very close to the Henderson airport so if you own your own plane it's a great place to fly into when visiting Las Vegas and they will even come and get you from the private plane terminal. If you have to visit Las Vegas for business or pleasure this is a very nice place to stay.

Room Tip: The larger suites include microwave, refrigator and larger rooms for longer stays.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Mick P
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Wonderful staff. Grand child and her friend both left their lap tops at the hotel. We were half way home when I found out that the computers were left behind. Thank you to the entine staff from HK to the FD in getting these two items boxed up and shipped to me in a timely matter. Kathryn and Stephanie thank you again. It make me prode to call you a fellow employee of the Hilton Chain of hotels.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Walter M
Reviewed July 18, 2012

We stayed here one night during our cross-country move from the midwest to California. We were traveling with 2 kids, staying in standard 2-bed rooms, so the well-appointed rooms were a nice change of pace. The room was large and clean, and it had nice amenities. The tv was on a swivel stand, so it could be viewed from all sides of the room from the sofa to the bed. The toilet and shower were separate from the sink/vanity, which is always great too. We had a small wet bar area with a mini-fridge and microwave, both of which were utilized. I greatly appreciate the wi-fi as well as the lap desk for my laptop. The air conditioner units (two-one one each side of the large room) were fantastic for keeping the entire room at a comfortable temperature. My husband and I were disappointed to find the hot tub not working (wasn't hot and never did warm up) but the kids enjoyed the pool. Both were kind of dirty and had a lot of leaves in them, but in fairness there had been a sizable thunderstorm earlier in the day. My highest praise is for the breakfast in the morning. Starbucks coffee was amazing after many days of gas station coffee, hot waffles and eggs in addition to fresh fruit and yogurt. But my favorite part was the gluten-free breads available. I have NEVER seen this before in any hotel I've ever stayed in, regardless of chain. I was able to enjoy a slice of toast with my breakfast while traveling. A minor detail to some, but one I'll remember because I appreciated it so much. I'd recommend this hotel and stay here again myself, if ever I am back in the area. Thanks so much!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Ruby B
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I was attending a conference at the M Resort and it was sold out so I needed alternate lodging nearby. Hampton Inn delivered its consistent "no-nonsense" experience with friendly staff, comfy beds and linens, a decent breakfast and coffee bar. This hotel is in Henderson, south of the Las Vegas strip, so travelers going to Vegas for "Vegas" may find it a bit out of the way, but for my needs it was great - a quick drive to the M Resort, and there were nearby malls with food and shopping.

It took me awhile to discover the tiny pool - but I did find it and had it all to myself in the warm Las Vegas evening.

You definitely will need a rental car as this location is on several broad highway-like roads, and not walking distance to much of anything.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank jamiekravitz
Also consider these accommodations in or near Henderson
Best Western Plus St. Rose Pkwy/Las Vegas South Hotel
Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson
Hampton Inn and Suites Las Vegas - Henderson
Homewood Suites by Hilton Henderson / South Las Vegas
Best Western Plus Henderson Hotel
Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas Strip South

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas South? Share your experiences!