“The best place to stay away from the Las Vegas Strip”

Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson
Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Henderson
San Francisco, California
“The best place to stay away from the Las Vegas Strip”
Reviewed July 9, 2010

I travel with friends every year to Las Vegas, this year we had a friend who lives in Henderson and she didn't have enough room for all of us to stay so we decided to stay at a nearby hotel.

We found the hotel and the comments on the hotel through trip advisor so we figure we would give it a shot.

The Hotel lived up to its expectations and the wonderful comments about the hotel and staff are correct!
I normally travel to 5 star hotels where you can tell the difference, and this hotel (Hilton Garden Inn) treated not only myself but every guest with a 5 star attitude.
I will revisit this place and recommend it to many others, the hotel is in a wonderful location by a shopping mall, movie theater, restaurants, Casino, and bowling center.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends
mmoreno628, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, July 12, 2010
Thank you for the wonderful comments regarding your recent visit with our hotel. I will be sure to share your comments with our team in our upcoming all team meeting.

Michael

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Temecula
Reviewed June 28, 2010

I felt like I was at home. They remembered my name. The room is perfect. I do a lot of work in my room in the evenings and it has everything I need - an amazing desk, comfortable chair and great internet service. The bed is great. I sleep as well as at home. If I need to go shopping, everything is close.

Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed June 28, 2010

This was a business trip where we used the meeting facilities at the Hilton Garden Inn LV/Henderson. The staff was friendly and the meeting went off perfectly. The food served at lunch was good. The sleeping room was clean and well kept.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
mmoreno628, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, July 7, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to rate your expereince and the great commetns regarding our meeting facilities and food.

I will be sure to share your comments with our banquet staff

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed June 25, 2010

This was our third time at this hotel and it gets better and better. The front desk manager Steve Bruce is as welcoming as a long lost father. The bottles of water and a cookie are an unexpected and nice touch. Dinner could not be easier, the chef, Milton will gladly come out of the open kitchen and pretty much make whatever you want (providing he has the ingredients!). The drinks are very reasonable, the service is friendly and unobtrusive yet they do not ignore you. We ate outside one night and it was wonderful. We love this hotel, it is a real gem in a sea of mediocre hotels in Las Vegas. BTW, it is about a ten minute drive from the strip and is so much better, free coffee in your room, newspaper in the morning, incredible staff, why would you stay anywhere else???

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
mmoreno628, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, June 29, 2010
Jim,

Thank you for the wonderful feedbaxk regarding your recent visit withy us, it is alwasy great to see when we have accomplished our mission of Impress Guest.
I will be sure to share your revewi with Milton and Steve and see to it that they get the recognition they deserve.

Again Thank You
Walnut Creek
Reviewed June 2, 2010

I stayed at the HGI for business travel for a week. The accommodations were well maintained and I learned that the hotel was very recently built. I found the heavenly beds to be great, I had a very restful sleep. The bathrooms were clean and all the furniture in great shape. I found the hotel staff to be excellent as they were very knowledgeable, particularly Steve who checked me in. He was very friendly and provided me with various information I needed. I am very particular about cleanliness and comfort in my own home and I felt very happy here at the HGI. In my opinion, the hotel is a great value for what I paid and I will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
mmoreno628, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, June 10, 2010
Thank you for the taking time to rate your visit with us, it is always nice to read what our guest have to say about our hotel and there visits.

I will be sure to share your kind words with Steve and our housekeeping department.

Reno, Nevada
Reviewed May 13, 2010

Very friendly services. Enjoyed our stay, the rooms were really clean and very comfortable.
Meals were well prepared. Overall service was excellent!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
mmoreno628, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, May 19, 2010
Thank you for taking to rate your stay, it is alwasy gresat to see when we have Impressed our Guest

Aztec
Reviewed May 11, 2010

We had the best stay at the Hilton Gardens Henderson Nevada. We were treated wonderfully by all the staff we came in contact with. The restaurant staff were accommodating and friendly..Clean and tidy rooms...an all the way around pleasurable stay..thanks folks...

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the feedback regrding your recent stay. It great to read when the stay has accomplished our mission of " Impress Guest" I will be sure to pass along your comments to our housekeeping department