Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson
Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$89
ComfortInn
Holiday Inn Express Henderson(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$89
$139
$128
Hilton.com
$94
$91
Westin.com
$45
Sunset Station Hotel and Casino(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$61
Best Western Plus Henderson Hotel(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$95
$90
BestWestern.com
$424
$395
Preferred Hotels
$65
M Resort Spa Casino(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$145
  • Pool
All reviewsrachel's kitchenfront desksunset station casinobusiness travelgreat place to stayroom was cleanpool and jacuzzilas vegaswithin walking distancewould definitely stay here againeasy accessbusiness centerfree breakfastexcellent stayvery nice hoteloff the stripgrand canyon
Reviewed March 25, 2013

As we walked into the room you could see the 7 inch high lumps all over the bed even in the dark they stood out...I was shocked so I took a picture on my cell phone and went to the front desk with the picture and was told they were aware of the problem that all rooms were like that. They showed me two other rooms both with the same problem I kept my room since it was closer to the entry than the others. I was given 3 blankets to use in place of the comforter but all three were very worn and holly...That night I found the mattress to be in the same shape as the bedding. I was expecting a better than average hotel and found something that should have been priced at a fraction of what I paid.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dbowman55
nvensor, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Dbowman55

I would like to sincerely apologize for our guest room not being to your satisfaction. I have taken your review to our management team to make necessary changes. Our guest feedback is extremely important to us as it assists us in making changes to better serve our guest.

If there is anything else I can further assist you with please do not hesitate to contact me directly at #702-322-900. We truly value your continued brand loyalty, and we surely hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I stayed here overnight for business. I'm a HHonors member so I like to rack up points whenever I can. I deliberately stayed here because I wanted someplace quiet, away from the noise of the strip. This property exceeded my expectations!

The lobby was clean and neat. The front desk staff acknowledged me as a HHonors member and kindly handed me a gift bag! The bag contained 2 bottles of water and a trail mix bar.

I had a room on the 3rd floor, on the side of the hotel. THIS ROOM WAS AWESOME! I got my usual King bed, etc. However, the area around me was TOTALLY QUIET. Can you believe that I actually SLEPT without TURNING? I woke up in the SAME POSITION I FELL ASLEEP IN!!! The bed was so comfortable, not to mention that they provided me with firm pillows instead of the standard ones! I slept so well and woke up refreshed! This was GRAVY!!

I ordered Room Service, Fish and Chips with a side salad. It arrived promptly and tasted great!

The fitness center is pretty nice. They have two Precor treadmills (more like for home use than would belong in a commercial facility.) I got a good run in and that made all the difference. They also have a Universal station as well as some nice dumbbell free weights.

Nearby, within walking distance, there is a shopping mall as well as a couple of restaurants. My colleague and I ate at the IHOP-very good. Also within walking distance is the Sunset Station Hotel and Casino. There are restaurants in there too.

Room Tip: Get a room on the highest floor and on the side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
nvensor, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Tygar

Your comments about your stay made us smile. We are happy to hear that you had
an enjoyable stay and that our hotel and location were to your satisfaction. All of
us at The Hilton Garden Inn/Henderson are passionate about hospitality and we
hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

My husband and I in town house hunting and stayed at this hotel not just once but twice. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Even knew our name when we came the second time!!! We will be there in a couple of weeks and bringing out kids!!! Excellent hotel!!! Tim the manager and Phil the Chef are awesome!!!! The Chef filled in for the bartender and made me excellent drinks.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
nvensor, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Kristin R.

Your comment about your stay made me smile. We know that it's the little things that make
your stay more comfortable. I will be sure to share your comment with Tim our Front Desk
Agent and Phil our Food & Beverage Director and let them know they contributed to your
enjoyment here at The Hilton Garden Inn/Henderson. We are very excited to see you return
with your family.....safe travels.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I came in town to visit a friend, and happened across this lovely hotel when I needed a room! Not only were the rooms great, but I can't begin to say enough about the staff. Stephanie at the front desk was so helpful with all of my questions, and Chef Paul went above and beyond to accommodate my picky tastes - which says a lot! The shuttle to the strip made going out at night a breeze! This is a superb hotel, and I can't wait to come back and stay again!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
nvensor, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

DL Fuller

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed
your stay and will let Stephanie and Phil know they contributed to your one of
a kind experience. We hope to see you return soon!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

A brief business meeting at the airport went far longer than anticipated and I was seeking a nice place to crash - away from the strip and decided on the HGI in Henderson since I already knew the HGI just off the strip. This hotel is spotless........great customer service, very well appointed and stunning attention to detail. And the interaction with every employee was pleasant and helpful when needed.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Kim

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay
and will let all of our team members know they helped you have a great stay. All of us
at the Hilton Garden Inn/Henderson are passionate about hospitality and we hope to
see you again soon.