“Great Stay”

Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Henderson
Santa Barbara, California
“Great Stay”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I came in town to visit a friend, and happened across this lovely hotel when I needed a room! Not only were the rooms great, but I can't begin to say enough about the staff. Stephanie at the front desk was so helpful with all of my questions, and Chef Paul went above and beyond to accommodate my picky tastes - which says a lot! The shuttle to the strip made going out at night a breeze! This is a superb hotel, and I can't wait to come back and stay again!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
nvensor, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
DL Fuller

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed
your stay and will let Stephanie and Phil know they contributed to your one of
a kind experience. We hope to see you return soon!

Nastassia Vensor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Pittsburgh
Reviewed March 15, 2013

A brief business meeting at the airport went far longer than anticipated and I was seeking a nice place to crash - away from the strip and decided on the HGI in Henderson since I already knew the HGI just off the strip. This hotel is spotless........great customer service, very well appointed and stunning attention to detail. And the interaction with every employee was pleasant and helpful when needed.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Kim

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay
and will let all of our team members know they helped you have a great stay. All of us
at the Hilton Garden Inn/Henderson are passionate about hospitality and we hope to
see you again soon.

Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

The manager, Mike, was extremely friendly and helpful in meeting all my needs for my family and I. In fact, we booked our next trip before we left because the experience was so great.

This Hilton Garden Inn is truly awesome and the shuttle to the strip is a great asset. The breakfast staff was great and really took care if the kids too.

• Stayed March 2013
Deeeescound

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay
and that Mike (General Manager) was so attentive to your needs. I will be sure to share your
comment with him as well as with the rest of our team members. Thank you for giving
us the opportunity to impress you!

Edmonds, Washington
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I used my Hilton Honors points to book a President's Day Holiday weekend stay at this hotel. The hotel was very accomidating and the service fantastic. The room was clean and in good condition, the wireless internet worked really well and parking was convienent. I will use this hotel again when I return to the Henderson, NV area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Marshall R.

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found
our amenities and guest rooms to your satisfaction. I will be sure to share your comment
with our team to let them know they did a fantastic job serving your needs. We hope
you will return soon should your travels bring you back this way.

Yuma, Arizona
Reviewed March 6, 2013

There was a casino next door that had a much cheaper room rate; however, we will book at the Hilton again on our next stay. The rooms and staff were just that much better! And we did check out the next door establishment's facilities.

Room Tip: Be specific as to your needs and the staff will work hard to fulfill them.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
nvensor, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Renee H.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. It is so great to hear that you are pleased
with our hotel and that our staff was very helpful. I will be sure to share your comment
with all of them and we hope you will return soon….safe travels.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed February 20, 2013

My wife and I really enjoyed the stay here. It was a great location with tons to do around the hotel. Room was clean and in good condition. The internet was fast. The staff was very friendly. The parking was great. I really have nothing bad to say about this hotel.

Room Tip: None of the rooms have a spectacular view so don't expect one.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Tim H
nvensor, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
Tim H.

I am very happy to read the comments about your recent stay and glad that you
found the location and amenities of our hotel to your satisfaction. I will be sure
to share your comments with all of our staff members. Thank you again for your
kind words and I hope you will return should your travels bring you back this
way.

Lehi, Utah
Reviewed February 20, 2013

The hotel is very nice, clean and in a nice location out of Vegas, about 12 miles from the strip.
We booked the hotel from its web site, including breakfast. Upon our check in I inquired about breakfast so the customer service representative inform me and I quote " because you had used a AAA discount for the rate the hotel would not honor the breakfast deal". I had a discount from AAA of $35 dolares for two nights, the confirmation never stated that using a discount you would lose the breakfast. The hotel promise ",in writing in every room " if you are not completely satisfied with ourr service you do not have to pay it". I was very dissatisfied with the way the girls that worked on Saturday afternoon 2/15 treated us. Another family traveling with us did not use the discount and got their full package.

Room Tip: Most rooms are similar, if you do not smoke ask for a non smoking room! Just a reminder do not use...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Ricardo

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We sincerely appreciate
you taking the time and effort to give us your input.

I would like to sincerely apologize for any misunderstanding regarding how your
reservation was booked and for our Front desk Agents not giving you the customer
service all of our other satisfied customers have received. I will be sure to share
your comment with our General Manager and Front Office Manager to assure that
this issue is addressed. Our guest feedback is extremely important to us as
it assists us in making changes to better serve our guest.

If there is anything else I can further assists you with, please do not hesitate to
contact me directly at 702-322-9000. We truly value your continued brand loyalty
and surely hope to see you again soon.