“Fantastic Hotel”

Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson
Ranked #2 of 26 Hotels in Henderson
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I used my Hilton Honors points to book a President's Day Holiday weekend stay at this hotel. The hotel was very accomidating and the service fantastic. The room was clean and in good condition, the wireless internet worked really well and parking was convienent. I will use this hotel again when I return to the Henderson, NV area.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
nvensor, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Marshall R.

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found
our amenities and guest rooms to your satisfaction. I will be sure to share your comment
with our team to let them know they did a fantastic job serving your needs. We hope
you will return soon should your travels bring you back this way.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

There was a casino next door that had a much cheaper room rate; however, we will book at the Hilton again on our next stay. The rooms and staff were just that much better! And we did check out the next door establishment's facilities.

Room Tip: Be specific as to your needs and the staff will work hard to fulfill them.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
nvensor, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Renee H.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. It is so great to hear that you are pleased
with our hotel and that our staff was very helpful. I will be sure to share your comment
with all of them and we hope you will return soon….safe travels.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

My wife and I really enjoyed the stay here. It was a great location with tons to do around the hotel. Room was clean and in good condition. The internet was fast. The staff was very friendly. The parking was great. I really have nothing bad to say about this hotel.

Room Tip: None of the rooms have a spectacular view so don't expect one.
1  Thank Tim H
nvensor, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Tim H.

I am very happy to read the comments about your recent stay and glad that you
found the location and amenities of our hotel to your satisfaction. I will be sure
to share your comments with all of our staff members. Thank you again for your
kind words and I hope you will return should your travels bring you back this
way.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

The hotel is very nice, clean and in a nice location out of Vegas, about 12 miles from the strip.
We booked the hotel from its web site, including breakfast. Upon our check in I inquired about breakfast so the customer service representative inform me and I quote " because you had used a AAA discount for the rate the hotel would not honor the breakfast deal". I had a discount from AAA of $35 dolares for two nights, the confirmation never stated that using a discount you would lose the breakfast. The hotel promise ",in writing in every room " if you are not completely satisfied with ourr service you do not have to pay it". I was very dissatisfied with the way the girls that worked on Saturday afternoon 2/15 treated us. Another family traveling with us did not use the discount and got their full package.

Room Tip: Most rooms are similar, if you do not smoke ask for a non smoking room! Just a reminder do not use...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Ricardo

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We sincerely appreciate
you taking the time and effort to give us your input.

I would like to sincerely apologize for any misunderstanding regarding how your
reservation was booked and for our Front desk Agents not giving you the customer
service all of our other satisfied customers have received. I will be sure to share
your comment with our General Manager and Front Office Manager to assure that
this issue is addressed. Our guest feedback is extremely important to us as
it assists us in making changes to better serve our guest.

If there is anything else I can further assists you with, please do not hesitate to
contact me directly at 702-322-9000. We truly value your continued brand loyalty
and surely hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I stay here on business every other month. This month, I also used the hotel's meeting facilities for a media training session. The service was great. The room was set up to my specifications, and the food was good and delivered on time. I'll continue to stay here whenever I'm in Henderson.

2  Thank PJF725

PJF725

Thank you for choosing our property for your meeting. We were happy to hear it was
a success! We appreciate the opportunity to serve your group and we truly value
your business. See you again soon …. Safe travels!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

This hotel has comfortable beds, free wi-fi, and I like the I-pad app to control your in room TV even if it does cost a buck or two. You are a ways off the strip but for those who are sick of the strip and want to stay away from it this hotel works great

Room Tip: Get the TV I-pad app for a dollar or two. It gives you a full T.V. guide and allows you to change c...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
nvensor, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

CanuckaIHEad

I am very happy to read the comments about your recent stay and glad that you found
the location and amenities of our hotel to your satisfaction. Hope to see you return
soon….safe travels!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I always stay at Hilton Garden Inn whenever I travel. My girlfriend and I were returning from a week in Utah, and arrived very late at night in Las Vegas. We were greeted with friendly service, and quickly checked into our room. In the morning breakfast was delicious. I always enjoy the breakfast at HGI, and the morning we stayed here the fruit was extremely fresh, and the wait staff was very friendly. I highly recommend staying here if you wish to stay away from the Las Vegas strip.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Jason E
nvensor, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Jason E.

Thank you for choosing to stay here with us at The Hilton Garden Inn. I am glad
to hear that you enjoyed your stay and upon arrival you were greeted with friendly
service. Our Director of Food & Beverage was very happy to see that the breakfast
in our on-site restaurant was to your satisfaction. We both will be sure to share your
comment with all of our staff members. Thank you for giving us the opportunity
to impress you and we hope to see you return soon.