“Hilton Garden Inn - Henderson, Nevada”

Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson
Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Henderson
Phoenix, Arizona
“Hilton Garden Inn - Henderson, Nevada”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I stay here on business every other month. This month, I also used the hotel's meeting facilities for a media training session. The service was great. The room was set up to my specifications, and the food was good and delivered on time. I'll continue to stay here whenever I'm in Henderson.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank PJF725
nvensor, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
PJF725

Thank you for choosing our property for your meeting. We were happy to hear it was
a success! We appreciate the opportunity to serve your group and we truly value
your business. See you again soon …. Safe travels!

Nastassia Vensor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed February 11, 2013

This hotel has comfortable beds, free wi-fi, and I like the I-pad app to control your in room TV even if it does cost a buck or two. You are a ways off the strip but for those who are sick of the strip and want to stay away from it this hotel works great

Room Tip: Get the TV I-pad app for a dollar or two. It gives you a full T.V. guide and allows you to change c...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
nvensor, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
CanuckaIHEad

I am very happy to read the comments about your recent stay and glad that you found
the location and amenities of our hotel to your satisfaction. Hope to see you return
soon….safe travels!

Mountain View, California, United States
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I always stay at Hilton Garden Inn whenever I travel. My girlfriend and I were returning from a week in Utah, and arrived very late at night in Las Vegas. We were greeted with friendly service, and quickly checked into our room. In the morning breakfast was delicious. I always enjoy the breakfast at HGI, and the morning we stayed here the fruit was extremely fresh, and the wait staff was very friendly. I highly recommend staying here if you wish to stay away from the Las Vegas strip.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Jason E
nvensor, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Jason E.

Thank you for choosing to stay here with us at The Hilton Garden Inn. I am glad
to hear that you enjoyed your stay and upon arrival you were greeted with friendly
service. Our Director of Food & Beverage was very happy to see that the breakfast
in our on-site restaurant was to your satisfaction. We both will be sure to share your
comment with all of our staff members. Thank you for giving us the opportunity
to impress you and we hope to see you return soon.

Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Wifi cut in and out every few minutes making it almost impossible to accomplish anything. For three days straight the breakfast experience was the worst I have ever had at a Hilton and I'm a gold level member. Most of the items on the buffet were not replenished in a timely manner, there were never any plates or bowls (I finally had to put fruit for my daughter in a juice glass) and if there was a restaurant manager you never would have known it.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jeff D
Shotgunner_1

First off I would like to sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced in our
restaurant during your last stay. I have spoken to our General Manager and the Director
of Food & Beverage, to see that these issues get addressed with our staff members. Our
guest feedback is extremely important to us as it assists us in making changes to better
serve our guests. We thank you for taking a moment to share your experience and we hope
you will give our hotel another opportunity to impress you.

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Henderson, NV numerous times every month on business trips and appreciate the outstanding customer service and friendliness of the staff. The property is well maintained and the rooms are always clean and comfortable. If there is ever a concern of any kind it is addressed immediately and promptly resolved.

Room Tip: Rooms located next to the ice machines and vending area can be a little noisier.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Jimmy H
nvensor, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Jimmy H.

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. It’s great to hear that all of your stays our staff members have given you outstanding customer service and are always friendly to you. All of us here at The Hilton Garden Inn are passionate about hospitality. We truly appreciate your loyalty and business. We look forward to your next visit!

Santa Rosa, California
Reviewed January 4, 2013

This was our 4th stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Henderson. First, the staff are excellent, especially Amanda who was especially attentive & professional and went out of her way to make us comfortable, I greatly appreciate good service.

This is a quiet, simple business style hotel away from the strip which is perfect for us. I visit once or twice a year and will always choose to stay here rather than some of the large glitzy & noisy hotels.

Room Tip: I always ask for a quiet room, end of corridor rooms are the most quiet.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Anne R
Anne R.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. I am pleased to
hear that you enjoyed your stay and I will let Amanda know that she contributed to your
enjoyment. It’s difficult to find amazing team members but we are really proud of our
selection here at The Hilton Garden Inn\ Henderson! Thank you again for your kind words and we hope to see you again soon.

Clayton, North Carolina
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I booked the hotel back in October. Glad that I did because the hotel was sold out before we arrived. Excellent location and close to everything to eat and Walmart. We only stayed at the hotel for 1 night because our resort was not available on New Years Eve.

They did allow early check in and late check out which was a plus.

The only downfall is that they do not have a continental breakfast and the bar was not open on New Years Eve.

One complaint that I had was that the floor that we where originally booked on was non smoking and people were smoking in their rooms. I shared that with the hotel front desk staff. They said that they would address it but never did. They just offered to relocate us to another floor.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank avirtuouslady
Dear Avirtuouslady

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear
you found our location to your liking. I want to sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience that the smell of smoke around your room may have caused. I have
shared your comments with our staff members to assure this does not happen again
and to take further actions to accommodate our guest needs in the future. Thank
you for staying here with us at The Hilton Garden Inn and we hope to see you again
in the near future.