“Great caring folks!”

Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson
Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Henderson
Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

We were looking for a nice hotel in Vegas without a casino, something in the Hilton Family. This hotel is great. Minor problem with the first room, they didn't hesitate tomake things right! Great customer service is hard to find-until you spend a night here! Thanks HGI!

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank theScreenNameIEntere
nvensor, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

TheScreenName

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed
your stay and that our staff members were helpful! I will be sure to share your
comment with them. I hope you will return should your travels bring you
back this way!

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Had a slight problem with our room when we checked in and the Sales Mgr, Jenny was very concerned and wanted our stay to be right. I was on my way out to pick my husband up from work for his birthday dinner and she told me to check with the front desk when we came back.

Well we did and not only did she nice us to a mini suite, but there was a birthday card and big personalized cookie for Gary when we walked in the room. WOW!!

thank you Jenny for fixing the problem and making our stay so much more enjoyable!!!

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank QueenJoleneM

QueenJolene_37

Thank you for your review. Here at The Hilton Garden Inn we are very happy to
hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We are all about satisfaction
guaranteed and I will let Jenny our Sales Manager know that she helped make your
stay great! Hope to see you return again soon…safe travels.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Our visit to the Hilton Garden Inn in Henderson was excellent, from the room itself to the wonderful staff. We particularly want to compliment Tim, the young man who drove us from the airport to the hotel and then very kindly took us to our drop-off point the next day. He was so helpful, personable, friendly, yet professional in every way. Exellent experience!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Diane C

Diane C.

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. I will let Tim and the rest of the staff members know that they contributed to your enjoyment! It’s difficult
to find amazing team members but we are pretty proud of our selection here at
The Hilton Garden Inn. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

As a business traveler the difference between a pleasant experience and a tedious stay is the staff. At this Hilton property, the front desk and restaurant/bar staff made me feel like a friend as well as a guest. The bar staff kept my favorite beer in stock..The kitchen worked with my meat-free diet. All and all, it was a great experience. Be sure to try pancakes, they are pretty darn good!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Julie H

Julie H.

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and I will let
all of our staff members know that they helped you have a great stay with us. All
of us hear at the Hilton Garden Inn are passionate about hospitality and we hope to
see you again soon!!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Arrived to find out I was "Guest of the Day". I am a Hilton Diamond member and have never had that honor at any Hilton family hotel. They treated my kids like royalty and the room was clean and in excellent shape. Property is located behind a Station Casino so you can walk to the casino and enjoy a movie, bowling, restaurants or gambling. It is only a 5 minute walk. The breakfast in the morning was made to order and tasted great. Great hotel, great service and always a great experience.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Robert W
nvensor, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Robert W.

Your comment about your stay at our hotel made us smile! We are so glad you enjoyed
being our guest of the day. We know it’s the little things that make our guests stay more
memorable. We hope to see you and your family again soon!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Hotel is clean and quiet. The staff is outstanding and very helpful. Tim Lindley, helped us get into the right room for us and the entire staff went above and beyond to make sure our stay was top of the line. I travel for business 20-25 weeks out of the year. This Hotel and staff was impressive.
Mike Eschmann

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sandra E

Mike E.

I just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at our hotel. I’m glad to hear that you
enjoyed your stay and that our entire staff went above and beyond to make sure your stay was top of the line! I will be sure to share your comment with all of them. I hope you will return soon should your travels bring you back this way!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Was a really good hotel. If you are interviewing at Touro they have a shuttle service for you that can take you to and from the campus and even to the airport if you like. Overall a great experience, thanks!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank jjc0188

JJc

Thank you for staying at our hotel. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our shuttle service was very accommodating. Hope to see you return soon… safe travels.