“First Rate In Every Way”

Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson
Ranked #3 of 25 Hotels in Henderson
Fredericksburg, Virginia, United States
“First Rate In Every Way”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Our visit to the Hilton Garden Inn in Henderson was excellent, from the room itself to the wonderful staff. We particularly want to compliment Tim, the young man who drove us from the airport to the hotel and then very kindly took us to our drop-off point the next day. He was so helpful, personable, friendly, yet professional in every way. Exellent experience!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Diane C
nvensor, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Diane C.

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. I will let Tim and the rest of the staff members know that they contributed to your enjoyment! It’s difficult
to find amazing team members but we are pretty proud of our selection here at
The Hilton Garden Inn. We hope to see you again soon!

Nastassia Vensor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Red Lodge, Montana
Reviewed November 11, 2012

As a business traveler the difference between a pleasant experience and a tedious stay is the staff. At this Hilton property, the front desk and restaurant/bar staff made me feel like a friend as well as a guest. The bar staff kept my favorite beer in stock..The kitchen worked with my meat-free diet. All and all, it was a great experience. Be sure to try pancakes, they are pretty darn good!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Julie H
Julie H.

all of our staff members know that they helped you have a great stay with us. All
of us hear at the Hilton Garden Inn are passionate about hospitality and we hope to
see you again soon!!

Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

Arrived to find out I was "Guest of the Day". I am a Hilton Diamond member and have never had that honor at any Hilton family hotel. They treated my kids like royalty and the room was clean and in excellent shape. Property is located behind a Station Casino so you can walk to the casino and enjoy a movie, bowling, restaurants or gambling. It is only a 5 minute walk. The breakfast in the morning was made to order and tasted great. Great hotel, great service and always a great experience.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Robert W
nvensor, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Robert W.

Your comment about your stay at our hotel made us smile! We are so glad you enjoyed
being our guest of the day. We know it’s the little things that make our guests stay more
memorable. We hope to see you and your family again soon!

DENVER
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Hotel is clean and quiet. The staff is outstanding and very helpful. Tim Lindley, helped us get into the right room for us and the entire staff went above and beyond to make sure our stay was top of the line. I travel for business 20-25 weeks out of the year. This Hotel and staff was impressive.
Mike Eschmann

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Sandra E
Mike E.

I just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at our hotel. I’m glad to hear that you
enjoyed your stay and that our entire staff went above and beyond to make sure your stay was top of the line! I will be sure to share your comment with all of them. I hope you will return soon should your travels bring you back this way!

Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Was a really good hotel. If you are interviewing at Touro they have a shuttle service for you that can take you to and from the campus and even to the airport if you like. Overall a great experience, thanks!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank jjc0188
JJc

Thank you for staying at our hotel. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our shuttle service was very accommodating. Hope to see you return soon… safe travels.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I'm a frequent traveler, flew 78k mikles so far this year. I spend lots of time in Hiltons.

I stay in the HGI in Henderson every trip I make to Las Vegas. All of the usual good stuff concerning the property- clean, quiet, good gym...but it's the staff that make it special.

Sentry and Amanda are the two young women I usually deal with. They remember small details about me, take the time and effort to help however they can, and go the extra mile to make this hotel different from the last and the next.

I don't know what they get paid, but they deserve more.

Jeff

Room Tip: ask for the third floor, away from the pool and spa
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Jeff H
Jeff H.

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and I will let Sentry and Amanda know that they helped you have a great stay with us. All of us at The Hilton Garden Inn are passionate about hospitality and we hope to see you again soon!

Spanish Fork, Utah, United States
Reviewed November 3, 2012

This is one of the groups of hotels that have sprung up in the last 20 years that have a very new feel, with nice accommodations and remain lower in price than the big chain or strip hotels without the large lobbies that add to the cost. Breakfast is available but is rather expensive for what you get. But, plenty of restaurants are nearby. Easy parking and amiable staff. The Strip is only about 10 minutes by freeway. Good location just off 515 freeway.

Room Tip: Skip the mini suite and get a regular room which feels larger.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Mark S
nvensor, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, November 10, 2012
Mark S.
I am very happy to read the comments about your recent stay and glad that you found the location and amenities of our hotel to your satisfaction. Hope to see you return soon…
safe travels!