“on the way to the Grand Canyon”

Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson
Ranked #2 of 26 Hotels in Henderson
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We flew in late and the Hilton Garden Inn was convenient to the airport car rental facility. The check-in was a breeze, the staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable. We stayed one night, had a nice breakfast and then off to the Grand Canyon. A great start to our vacation. Thanks for everything.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Mike H
nvensor, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Mike H

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff members were friendly and kind! I will be sure to share your comments with them!! Thank you again for your kind words and we really hope to see you the next time you are in the area!!

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Our stay here at the Garden Inn was great. The room was spacious, clean & quiet. There was a large group of noisy high schoolers there at the same time & once you closed the door, you couldn't hear them at all. Very well insulated.
The staff was friendly-no Las Vegas attitude here- they attended to every question & request quickly.
Then there was the restaurant. Typically hotel restaurants tend to be rather pedestrian. Not this one. They have an ACTUAL CHEF running it & it shows. We had two dinners there and both were very good- bordering on excellent. The cook- to- order breakfasts were also excellent. Much better than the typical hotel cook your own waffle/ cold cereal selection you find at other hotels. But here again, if you want to grab a bagel and go, you can as they offer a selection of pastries & to go coffee as well. (Starbucks coffee by the way & properly made)
The location was also great, right off the freeway. We didn’t want to deal with the traffic and hassle of the strip, but it was close enough if that's what you want. There are also several choices of restaurants nearby, ranging from fast food (KFC, Taco Bell) to sit down places like Tony Roma's & Red Lobster. I not only would stay here again, but recommend it without hesitation.

Room Tip: Some of the rooms can be a bit far from the elevator, so if walking is a problem, request a room clo...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SimpleMan S

Bob C

I am very happy to read the comments about your recent stay and glad that you found the location and amenities of our hotel to your satisfaction. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our on-site restaurant and the selection of breakfast and dinner items we have to offer. Thank you for your kind words about our staff and Chef! Our Chef was ecstatic after reading your comments. I will be sure to share your comments with the rest of our staff members. Hope to see you return soon… safe travels!!

Reviewed October 12, 2012

We had a wonderful stay at the Hilton Garden Inn at Henderson. We only stayed there one night because we wanted to stay on the strip so we moved the next day to the Hilton Grand Vacation. We ended up having a very bad experience there. I kept telling my husband how I wished we had just stayed at the Garden Inn. Everyone was wonderfully courteous and friendly, and as always, the breakfast is always fantastic. Next time we go to Las Vegas we will be staying their for our entire vacation. Don't waste your money on proximity to the strip and poor service!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lauren H

Lauren H

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and how our staff members were courteous and friendly! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast. I will be sure to share your comments with them. I hope you will return should your travels bring you back this way.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

What a great stay we had at your place!! You guys made us feel so welcome and we really appreciate that you guys went out of your way to make us feel like we were the only ones there. We enjoyed the restaurant; I had the burger and my wife had the NY strip--EXCELLENT!!! The rooms were great and clean--Thank you so much.
Brine G
Stayed over night 9/30

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brine G
nvensor, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Brine G,

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was helpful! We were also happy to hear that you enjoyed eating at our on site restaurant The Great American Grill. I will be sure to share your comments with them. I hope you will return should your travels bring you back this way.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

From front desk to restaurant to housekeeping and maintenance... friendly and caring staff made all the difference in deciding to return to this hotel. With many hotel options... this hotel is a classic example on how PEOPLE make all the difference in your hotel stay. Rooms are extremely comfortable with thicker walls than usual to reduce noisy neighbor syndrome. Pool, Lobby/guest relaxation areas are very nice and well kept. Regarding the restaurant... Your heart's desire or any travel challenge once communicated, was quickly taken care of with a smile. :-) Loved the staff!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Mia H

Mia,

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was helpful! I will be sure to share your comments with them. I hope you will return should your travels bring you back this way.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

We have traveled extensively throughout the country and have never experienced better service than this hotel. The desk staff was kind and respectful and more than willing to assist. We also found that, when there was a time to converse with the desk staff. They were very bright and willing to take the time. We stay at this spot at least annually and we continue to be impressed with your choice of employees. Thank you
Very Truly Yours,
Dawn and Richard Rankin of Keyport, New Jersey

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Dawn R
nvensor, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Dawn and Richard

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our front desk staff impressed you and were helpful! I will be sure to share your comments with them. I hope you will return should your travels bring you back this way.

Thank you for your loyalty to our property!

Nastassia

Reviewed September 20, 2012

They do a great job everytime I visit. Great people on every shift.

Whether during the week or on the weekend, I always feel at home at this hotel. Michael, Jennifer, and their entire team know me by name, and I am always glad to stay here.

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the elevator, 3rd floor
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
nvensor, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Greg,

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that Michael and Jenny were helpful! I will be sure to share your comments with the rest of the staff. See you on your next visit.

Nastassia