“Great Quality - as always”

Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson
Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Henderson
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great Quality - as always”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

The Hilton Garden Inn at Henderson NV is one of those little business traveler gems. Off the strip so you can avoid the crush but close enough to everything that the hotel is wonderfully convenient.

The staff is as friendly as when the hotel first opened and while there have been changes, the great and helpful attitude remains strong.

Don't get to Las Vegas as frequently as I once did, but whenever I'm up there, this is the only hotel I consider.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the north parking lot are less impacted by the constant Las Vegas sun. Gotta make...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
mmoreno628, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
Kirk H,

Thank you for your continued loyalty to our hotel. I am very happy to read the comments about your recent stay and glad that you found the location and amenities of our hotel to your satisfaction. Hope to see you return soon....safe travels

Michael

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Reno, Nevada, United States
Reviewed September 9, 2012

My husband and I routinely stay at this Hilton Garden because they have always been very professional. We are pleased with the rooms, the facility, and the breakfast. The staff have all been very courteous to us. We have stayed at other places around Las Vegas, but this one is our favorite. Thank you Hilton Garden staff and Bryce for always making us feel welcomed!

Room Tip: Be specific what you are looking for in your room.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
mmoreno628, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that Bryce was helpful! I will be sure to share your comments with them. I hope you will return should your travels bring you back this way.
Raritan, New Jersey
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We arrived late, after a long (but great) drive from Phoenix. We were hungry and jet lagged, and the staff were perfect.

The kitchen was small, but the chef was talented. We ordered a couple of chopped salads, at $12/each, and the hotel was completely fine with them carrying them to our own room, they gave us extra plates and forks, etc. The food was very good - just what we needed.

It is very centrally located in Henderson, being (literally) right next to the enormous Sunset Station casino.

The room was clean, the TV was modern, the bathroom was clean and fully stocked, they had plenty of luggage carts, and the bed was comfortable. Most important, to us: the staff were very, very nice.

Great value.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the dining options to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our property in the not too distant future
Los Angeles
Reviewed August 31, 2012

This was our second one night stay this hotel. We were actually in the same room both times, I think.

Easy, friendly, accommodating front desk staff. Room was clean. Beds were comfortable. Hotel was relatively quiet room to room.

Breakfast was another matter. Both times we have stayed at the hotel, we booked the Bed & Breakfast package. On last year’s trip, we had a lovely breakfast and enjoyed it enough that we booked with breakfast again. This time, they must have changed kitchen staff and waiters. The eggs were awful with a strange under-taste and too much cooking oil. Our waiter failed to tell us (and we failed to remember) that we could have had whatever we wanted from the buffet which was well-stocked with baked goods, fresh fruit, etc. I took off one point because of this.

We’ll return but maybe skip breakfast here next time – too bad because it was so convenient.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
mmoreno628, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Thank you for your kind words and for choosing to return to our property on your recent visit to the area. We know you have many choices when traveling and we appreciate your loyalty. Thank you for providing insight on your recent experience with our bed and breakfast package. I sincerely apologize that our offerings were not the quality you experienced previously and rightfully expected this time and we are taking your recommendation to improve our items moving forward. We look for reviews to provide insight, so I certainly appreciate your feedback. The next time you are in the area we would love to see you again.
Thank you.
Goodyear, Arizona
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Stay here monthly on business, the staff here is great! Bryce at customer service is a real professional and goes above and beyond. The rooms are always clean and never had any bad experience while staying here. There are plenty of places around to eat and easy access to the freeways.

If you are looking for a nice place to saty, here it is, the staff will do anything to make your stay an enjoyable one.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and for your loyalty. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that Bryce was helpful! I will be sure to share your comments with them. I hope you will return should your travels bring you back this way.
Westminster, Maryland
Reviewed August 27, 2012

If you are looking for a relaxing stay without running into Prince Harry and his chums then this is the place.
An easy run from 15 and ample parking and a warm professional welcome .
The rooms are spacious and spotless. Breakfast always sorts the men from the boys and this one is quality personified .Cooked to order the selection was superb and nothing had run out.
Coffee very good.
If you want an above average stay off the strip this should be your first choice.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
mmoreno628, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the breakfast service to your liking I will be sure to share your praise with our team. We look forward to welcoming you back to our property in the not too distant future.

California, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I was staying here on Business and woke up this morning with one of my back windows broken into in my rental car. A few items were stolen. Management was notified and seemed pretty nonchalant regarding the news. Seems like to me, this happens often. Usually like staying at the Hilton hotels but unsure if I would return to this one. Be careful with your cars! Hotel stay itself was good, just unfortunate this happened.

Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Li M
mmoreno628, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
I sincerely apologize for the unfortunate experience you had during your stay. I appreciate your speed in bringing this opportunity to me and allowing me to follow up with our security department, ensuring that you and future guests are taken care of. If I can assist you further, certainly let me know. Thank you.