“Super Awesome.”

Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Henderson
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Super Awesome.”
Reviewed March 19, 2012

I stayed at this hotel because it was near my technical training. I thought it was going to be just a typical hotel stay, however that pre-judgment was soon annihilated by all the friendly staff. The shuttle pick-up at the Airport was great, why you may ask? Well, my words may not do such a service justice, but I shall attempt, nonetheless. The shuttle is complimentary, but not like the kind of complimentary you get from an airline, half a cup of liquid plus left-over rations from WWII. No, this is the kind of complimentary that you say “Hey, this is nice”. They treat you like a star, wait, allow me to adjust that, they treat you like a friend, not a scumbag friend that wants to keep borrowing things from you, but like the best friend you’ve had since Junior High when Ted F. pushed you off the swing and your friend “accidentally” tripped and fell into Ted and he landed in the mud puddle. That’s the kind of service these people provide, metaphorically speaking. If, nay WHEN, you stay there, I recommend waking up in time to enjoy their breakfast. If you are lucky enough to be there for a fun or relaxed trip, the hardest decision you will have to make is what to order. I recommend two eggs with cheese, loosely scrambled, some buttered toast and orange juice, but orange juice ONLY if you have either 1) not brushed your teeth or 2)waited half an hour, because let’s face it, OJ and toothpaste is gross. The same location you receive your morning meal, can also provide your late-day meal intake (Dinner). I know, some people say Dinner, some people say Supper. Me, I believe it is Supper unless it is a classy occasion. And here, at this hotel eatery, it can be a classy occasion, because they have classy food, and regular food too. They have the usual kids meals available too, so don’t worry parents, your tricycle motors (kids) will be able to enjoy the items of their desire as well. I enjoyed the steak one night and the burger the next, but there is so much more to the menu than that. I would like to humbly suggest an exotic drink from the bar though, well, exotic in the sense that I’m pretty sure you haven’t had one in a while. What is this drink I am building suspense to? A simple, innocent and sweet, Shirley Temple. Yes, they are my drink of choice, and even though I am old enough to indulge in alcohol, I choose the Temple. The delightful bartender, Vikki (I may be spelling it incorrectly, my apologies) was the crafter of my Shirley Temple. I do not know if it was the experience of being on my first business trip, or the desert sun, or what was the X-factor in this particular virgin-libation, but by-golly that Shirley temple was AMAZING, as were the next few S.T.’s I took honor in drinking. And as we are on the topic of sweet drinks, I must also do a shout out to the lemonade they have available, it was delectable and deserves praise, even from a 1000 miles away, it stands out as great. Well, I feel my words are fading, so I leave this review with just one regret, that my stay there was business oriented, so I was not able to enjoy the pool or hot tub. But I do ever so hope to return to this great, friendly, cool, place. Stay awesome my friends, stay awesome.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Riley H
mmoreno628, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, March 24, 2012
Thank you for such a wonderful and detailed post regarding your visit with us. I am glad that you were abel to enjoy our dining facilities and I will be sure to share your kudos with Vicki

Have a great day

Michael

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Overland Park, Kansas
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Great Hotel!. The area is very peaceful compared to the hotels on the strip. Great service. The location was great for us since we wanted to go to the Hoover Dam so it worked very well. Hotel was very clean and nice.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Fab M
Thank you for taking the time to post your stay with, it is always great to see wgat our guest think about us.

Hope you a good tour at the Hoover Dam

Reviewed March 14, 2012

Everything about our trip.....NASCAR weekend was GREAT! Our stay at Hilton Garden Inn was Great...Great service, Great rooms, Great food, Great location.....
We will be staying here on our next trip to NASCAR weekend!

• Stayed March 2012
mmoreno628, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, March 16, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post your staf with us. Glad to see you had a good NASCAR visit we look forward to hosting you again next year.

Herriman
Reviewed March 9, 2012

I got a really good rate on this hotel with two queen beds. There were four of us and so the queeen beds really came in handy.

This hotel is right next to the Sunset Station. A little hard to find because the sign was hard to see. The parking up front had very few spots so we had to park in the back. To get there, you need to go back on the main street. A little confusing.

I am a big fan of Hilton Garden Inns so I jumped at the chance to stay here at the great rate.

The front desk guy was way friendly and very helpful as well. And the room air conditioner actually worked which is critical to me. Lots of outlets as well for electronic devices.

Room Tip: Know where it is or use a GPS.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
mmoreno628, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, March 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post your visit with. always great to see what our guest have to say about us. I would like to give a BIG THANK YOU for your loyalty to us and the brand

I will be sure to share your words of prasie to our front desk staff.

Vacaville, California
Reviewed March 3, 2012

What a great hotel and perfect staff. Our stay was excellent. The breakfast in the morning was outstanding. The location was perfect for all sites in Las Vegas. Very easy to get around via our car.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
mmoreno628, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, March 4, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post your stay with us. It is always great to see when we have impressed our guest.

I will be sure to share your KUDOS with our breakfast staff.

Have a great day
San Diego, California
Reviewed March 2, 2012

Professional and friendly service is a staple of the Hilton Garden Inn Henderson, NV.

-Fresh baked cookies nightly a big plus.
-Heated pool is great.
-Timely airport shuttle service.

The Hilton Garden Inn is the BEST hotel in Henderson.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to post your stay with us and a SPECIAL THANK YOU for allowing to host your group. we look forward see you all next year.

Castalia, Ohio
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Stayed here for our daughter's interview at Touro medical school 2nd weekend in Feb. Friendly staff, clean rooms, comfortable beds,free internet - overall a great value. Would definitely stay here again. Free cookies and lemonade in the evening!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
mmoreno628, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, February 28, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post your stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed the Cookies and Lemonade.

Good luck to your daughter and her interview results.