I stayed at this hotel because it was near my technical training. I thought it was going to be just a typical hotel stay, however that pre-judgment was soon annihilated by all the friendly staff. The shuttle pick-up at the Airport was great, why you may ask? Well, my words may not do such a service justice, but I shall attempt, nonetheless. The shuttle is complimentary, but not like the kind of complimentary you get from an airline, half a cup of liquid plus left-over rations from WWII. No, this is the kind of complimentary that you say “Hey, this is nice”. They treat you like a star, wait, allow me to adjust that, they treat you like a friend, not a scumbag friend that wants to keep borrowing things from you, but like the best friend you’ve had since Junior High when Ted F. pushed you off the swing and your friend “accidentally” tripped and fell into Ted and he landed in the mud puddle. That’s the kind of service these people provide, metaphorically speaking. If, nay WHEN, you stay there, I recommend waking up in time to enjoy their breakfast. If you are lucky enough to be there for a fun or relaxed trip, the hardest decision you will have to make is what to order. I recommend two eggs with cheese, loosely scrambled, some buttered toast and orange juice, but orange juice ONLY if you have either 1) not brushed your teeth or 2)waited half an hour, because let’s face it, OJ and toothpaste is gross. The same location you receive your morning meal, can also provide your late-day meal intake (Dinner). I know, some people say Dinner, some people say Supper. Me, I believe it is Supper unless it is a classy occasion. And here, at this hotel eatery, it can be a classy occasion, because they have classy food, and regular food too. They have the usual kids meals available too, so don’t worry parents, your tricycle motors (kids) will be able to enjoy the items of their desire as well. I enjoyed the steak one night and the burger the next, but there is so much more to the menu than that. I would like to humbly suggest an exotic drink from the bar though, well, exotic in the sense that I’m pretty sure you haven’t had one in a while. What is this drink I am building suspense to? A simple, innocent and sweet, Shirley Temple. Yes, they are my drink of choice, and even though I am old enough to indulge in alcohol, I choose the Temple. The delightful bartender, Vikki (I may be spelling it incorrectly, my apologies) was the crafter of my Shirley Temple. I do not know if it was the experience of being on my first business trip, or the desert sun, or what was the X-factor in this particular virgin-libation, but by-golly that Shirley temple was AMAZING, as were the next few S.T.’s I took honor in drinking. And as we are on the topic of sweet drinks, I must also do a shout out to the lemonade they have available, it was delectable and deserves praise, even from a 1000 miles away, it stands out as great. Well, I feel my words are fading, so I leave this review with just one regret, that my stay there was business oriented, so I was not able to enjoy the pool or hot tub. But I do ever so hope to return to this great, friendly, cool, place. Stay awesome my friends, stay awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- *The Garden Grille will be under renovation from November 23, 2015 until February 1, 2016. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. We look forward to impressing you in 2016!* The Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson is conveniently located on US-95/93 at Exit 64 and I-215. Our hotel is minutes away from the Las Vegas Strip, 10 miles from McCarran International Airport (LAS) and a short drive to Lake Mead National Recreation Area. Enjoy onsite dining, a fully stocked lounge and bar area, as well as delicious room service. Host a meeting with more than 2,025 square feet of meeting space available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson Hotel Henderson
- Hilton Garden Inn Henderson
- Hilton Henderson
- Henderson Hilton Garden Inn