“Really pleasantly surprised!”

Ranked #3 of 25 Hotels in Henderson
Los Angeles, California
“Really pleasantly surprised!”
Reviewed November 20, 2011

Stayed here with a friend on a weekend, and was really surprised! The rooms are quite large, although the bathrooms Don't have fans for some reason ...

Nice toiletries in the bathroom (Neutrogena) and nice big beds, although the linens aren't very comfy - more polyester than cotton :(

Great business centre, free printer and computer use; and free Internet (awesome).

Lobby was very clean, the staff REALLY friendly, and the dining area was clean too.

$11.95 for a hot breakfast, which includes their continental fixings too! Great bacon!

On site laundry, which is a great idea, and we used it!

Would definitely stay here again ....

• Stayed November 2011
mmoreno628, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, December 5, 2011
Thank you for p[osting your stay with us, I will be sure to share your comments with our team

Have a Great Day

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
Reviewed November 20, 2011

I've had good experiences with Hilton Garden Inns so I expected a clean hotel and nice accomodations but I did not expect to be as impressed as I was with this hotel. It's attractive and the lobby area is large and comfortable. The staff at the front desk was friendly and helpful. SInce I'm a Hilton Honors member they gave us complimentary water and crackers when we checked in. That was a nice perk, especially since I forgot to pack water for the room. The room was clean, the beds were very comfortable and the bathroom was great, including the shower head. Rooms are equipped with a small refrigerator and microwave. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
Thank you for posting your stay with us, it is always great to see when we have accomplished our mission of Impress Guest. I will be sure to pass on your words to our team

Have a Great Day
Los Angeles
Reviewed November 12, 2011

Located next to Sunset Station Casino this new (2007) hotel has it all ESPECIALLY for a mid service type property. As I literally live only in hotels I must say I enjoyed this property

Friendly efficient check in, in the modern, warm and comfortable lobby. the cheerful and professional staff checks you in rapidly. My standard Hilton profile room preferences, and comments made with the res were assigned and ready when I checked in. A MAJOR PLUS

Very clean common Areas: There is a nice small restaurant with decent menu for breakfast, evening cocktails and dinner.

breakfast ( comped as a HHonors Diamond member) was a nice assortment with made to order hot food and the cold buffet was decent compared to other area properties.

Room service available on site in the evening and a local Italian place also delivers. Additionally there are several eateries, and teh casino within walking distance.

Two outdoor pools that are fenced in for privacy and security. A room with computer and printer. Free internet throughout the property. Easy parking.

Rooms are amply furnished. rooms have windows that actually open (screens) Nice bathroom amenities (Neutrogena) Beds were on the firm side, they advertise they are adjustable however i did not see the control. 4 fluffy pillows on the bed ( NICE- I hate calling housekeeping for more)

A very nice choice for individuals or families.

Room Tip: 3 floors, rooms away from highway are quieter
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank SecretAgentReview
Thank you for taking the time to post your stay with us. As a VALUED Diamond Member I imagine you experience many hotel to rate during your travel and was pleased to see we have exceeded your expectations. I will be sure to shre your kind words with out team.

Have a Great Day and Thank You for your loyalty to the brand
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Reviewed November 11, 2011

I wrote last year at the same time ( Halloween weekend ) and loved the hotel. This time we had a top room - king mini suite and it was not as quiet as last year. This year there was a team of girls soccer staying at the hotel too- I think that contributed to the noise issue.
Our room faced the pool ( which is open till 10pm) and the noise was really disturbing. Like last year, we are there for baseball and our son usually tries to get to sleep by 9pm if there is an 8am game the next day. Even with ear plugs- he was kept awake ( one night I had to call down and ask the front desk to try and quiet the small group of adults that were out there )
Obviously the widows ( we faced the pool side) are not very proficient at keeping the sound out - we also heard the roar of motorcycles and trucks as we also seemed to face a road( not an interstate or highway) that apparently gets a lot of traffic .
We never had enough towels / or toilet paper ( called down numerous times to get these things replenished from the front desk)
Housekeeping did a good job- just seemed like not ever enough.
Then hide-a - bed had a thin mattress and really squeaked and creaked when we slept on it- last year we did not have this problem. I think a new one is needed!
The first night we had air conditioning issues - but once the front desk clerk came up and re-set it , that took care of it.
I still like the hotel - it was just a bit noisier this round being fuller then last year.
The food looked great that the hotel offers - but we never had a chance to try it. Sure smelled good!!

Room Tip: I would say if you are looking for a quite room- ask for a room that faces AWAY from the pool
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank JetterJ
mmoreno628, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, December 2, 2011
Thank you for taking the time post your stay with us, I apologize for the noise you experienced dusring your stay and have shared with our MOD team to ensure more property walks are being done during times of high groups in house.

I will also ahre your comments with our housekeeping department regarding you replenishment issues.

San Diego, California
Reviewed November 4, 2011

Have been staying at this hotel since 2007. Enjoyed my stays at this hotel until this week. The person checking me in (new person) gave me the wrong rate and tried to give me an upper room. Due to my work, I prefere a lower rm when available (which it was). Additionally I am not her "Hon." I am now awaiting a revised receipt which I'm required to forward to our company soonest. Additionally, Departing early (3:15) AM my receipt which was/is normally under the door prior to departing was not available, and of course, when I finally got it, I discover it is wrong. I run a tight shedule with critical time frames. I am a Diamond customer and will be expecting better next time.
Thank you.

Room Tip: Stay by the wt room so you can work out.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to post your stay with us. First i would like to say Thank You for your loyalty to us and the brand. I would like to apologize for the mix up on your folio upon check out and delay in getting it to you. I hvae shared your reveiw with or front desk team and assure you your next visit with us will go smooth, please do not hesitate to see me on your next visit
Reviewed November 3, 2011

Got a better price online than by calling hotel. Nice place with clean pleasant rooms

• Stayed November 2011
Thank you for taking the time to post your stay with us.

We look forward to seeing you soon
Soda Springs, California
Reviewed October 16, 2011

Good hotel, easy access to stuff, but not directly in LV.

Room Tip: near an elevator was good, or near the rear if you need to see your car from the room.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
mmoreno628, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, October 18, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to post your stay with us! We look forward to seeing again soon