“Relaxing,attentive staff ,beautiful”

Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Henderson
saratoga springs utah
“Relaxing,attentive staff ,beautiful”
Reviewed July 14, 2011

Our family stayed here for a family reunion close by and had a wonderful time.Staff was so friendly and helpful ...arranging our rooms together ; ....my GPS when I got lost and helpful with local sites. The rooms were beautiful ,comfortable beds with down comforters , well appointed with microwave , fridge HD tv.etc....in house dinning excellent...beautiful pool...close to all ....

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
mmoreno628, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, July 18, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to post your stay with us. I will be sure the pass on the words of praise to the staff.

Please visit us again soon
Michael

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed July 14, 2011

The service has always been at a high standard. The food is always good. The right location for me.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to post your stay.

We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Redondo Beach, California
Reviewed July 9, 2011

Just wanted to say that this hotel is in a very convenient location for business travelers who want to stay away from the strip. There are plenty of places to eat around the hotel and also a Station Casino with bowling and movie theaters. At the same time the staff was friendly and professional in their interaction with the guests. I hope my company would book this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
mmoreno628, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, July 11, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to post your visit with us. It is always great to see when the staff has accomplished our mission to "IMPRESS GUEST" . I will be sure to share your comments with our team.

Please send me the contact information for your company to michael.moreno@hilton.com
I will personally see to it that we establish a preffered rate, for future visits.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 22, 2011

What can I say, this hotel was amazing! Make no mistake though- it is NOT anywhere approaching close to the Vegas strip and as we were there to go to Vegas it took us an hr each way to get there by shuttle bus. The hotel itself was perfect. The first thing we were greeted by was warm hot chocolate and cookies in the spacious lobby/seating area every night. Everyone from the reception staff to housekeeping were very friendly and helpful throughout our stay. The front desk proactively helped us book our Grand Canyon tour and several taxis, even letting us into the back office at one point when the computer in the business centre froze. They really did have a 5* service, which is what I look for most in a hotel. If the staff read this we want to say thank you for making our stay so enjoyable!
The rooms were well sized, the decor was fairly outdated but the beds were very comfortable, the room was large and had everything-including a nintendo gamebox. The pool and jacuzzi were nice too, kept at a good temperature for cold Nevada weather which meant we could go swimming in the evening. All in all we had a wonderful stay- and would definitely stay here again.

*P.S There is an impeccable sushi place across the road that we ate at a few times thats open till late too- you should take a look if you ever stay, it probably some of the best sushi I have ever had (I dont remember what it was called).

Stayed December 2010, traveled with friends
mmoreno628, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, May 26, 2011
Thank you for such a wonderful reveiw. To answer your questions yes the staff is aware fo all Trip Advisor ratings and thake a great deal of pride on there rankings. I will be sure to sahre you reveiw with the team in our upcoming all team meeting.

It is always great for me to read when our team had accomplished our mission to " Impress Guest".. Hope you had a great trip to the Grand Canyon

Ridgecrest, California
Reviewed May 16, 2011

Upon arrival I was greeted with a friendly and open attitude. Jordan was the person who greeted us at the front desk and he was, by far, the friendliest and most enthusiastic hotel staff that I have ever come by in the many hotels I have stayed in. He even took a picture with my colleague who was the guest of the day upon check-in.

The hotel is very clean and the rooms are great. Had a king size bed with work desk, microwave, fridge, coffee maker, etc. Bed was very comfortable and clean. The only reason I gave the sleep quality a four instead of five is because I didn't sleep very well and I was not sure if that was due to the bed or just me. Rooms are quiet, didn't hear any neighbors thru the walls. Pool was clean, though I didn't use it. The work out room was much larger than anticipated and had much more equipment than that of a normal hotel work our room, such as Best Western or Holiday Inn. Very pleased with work out facilities.

The one thing I could suggest is that they offer a better breakfest for the price. I chose not to eat the hotel breakfast as I am not a big breakfast person and I didn't feel like paying $11.95 for toast, muffins, and cereal.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
mmoreno628, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, May 18, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great reveiw regarding your visit to out hotel. I will be sure to share your reveiw with Jordan and the kind words you shared regarding his service, and see to it he gets toe recognition he deserves.

I aplogize for mix up with breakfast, we do offer a continental breakfast for our guest that do not want a heavy meal, please be sure to request on your next visit

Have a Great day
Washington
Reviewed April 25, 2011

We stayed here in April 2011. We were in town to attend a funeral so we chose to stay in Henderson rather than the strip in order to be close to family and the functions we had to attend. First of all the manager on duty the day we checked in did a fantastic job for us in helping correct our reservation that had gotten mixed up that we had made on hilton.com. The hotel is super clean, the rooms are nice and the beds are super comfortable plus it's a great location. Will totally stay here again next time I'm in Vegas. They also had a nice gym which is important for us when we travel.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
mmoreno628, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, May 5, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to rate your visit with us. under the circumstances I was happy to see that our staff was able to make things a little easier for you during this time.

I will be sure to share your kind words with our team in our up coming team meeting.

Have A Great Day
Cornville, Arizona
Reviewed April 18, 2011

My friend and I arrived in the Las Vegas area with no hotel reservations late in the evening with no desire to stay on, or even near the strip. We "stumbled upon" the Hilton Garden Inn in Henderson, Nevada and couldn't have been more pleased. The rooms were very spacious and clean, and the staff was friendly and helpful. I felt the room rate was very fair for the quality of the room and the property. We decided to extend our stay while we were there and the front desk staff was very accommodating - we didn't even have to change rooms. The hotel offers a continental breakfast and also has a restaurant which offers room service. We didn't get to use it, but there was a very nice pool area with a hot tub. I would stay here again if ever in the Las Vegas area.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to rate your stay with us. I will be sure to share your comment with our front desk desk staff.

Have a great day