“Excellent hotel and even better staff!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson

Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson
Ranked #4 of 25 Hotels in Henderson
Ridgecrest, California
“Excellent hotel and even better staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2011

Upon arrival I was greeted with a friendly and open attitude. Jordan was the person who greeted us at the front desk and he was, by far, the friendliest and most enthusiastic hotel staff that I have ever come by in the many hotels I have stayed in. He even took a picture with my colleague who was the guest of the day upon check-in.

The hotel is very clean and the rooms are great. Had a king size bed with work desk, microwave, fridge, coffee maker, etc. Bed was very comfortable and clean. The only reason I gave the sleep quality a four instead of five is because I didn't sleep very well and I was not sure if that was due to the bed or just me. Rooms are quiet, didn't hear any neighbors thru the walls. Pool was clean, though I didn't use it. The work out room was much larger than anticipated and had much more equipment than that of a normal hotel work our room, such as Best Western or Holiday Inn. Very pleased with work out facilities.

The one thing I could suggest is that they offer a better breakfest for the price. I chose not to eat the hotel breakfast as I am not a big breakfast person and I didn't feel like paying $11.95 for toast, muffins, and cereal.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
mmoreno628, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, May 18, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great reveiw regarding your visit to out hotel. I will be sure to share your reveiw with Jordan and the kind words you shared regarding his service, and see to it he gets toe recognition he deserves.

I aplogize for mix up with breakfast, we do offer a continental breakfast for our guest that do not want a heavy meal, please be sure to request on your next visit

Have a Great day
Michael

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2011

We stayed here in April 2011. We were in town to attend a funeral so we chose to stay in Henderson rather than the strip in order to be close to family and the functions we had to attend. First of all the manager on duty the day we checked in did a fantastic job for us in helping correct our reservation that had gotten mixed up that we had made on hilton.com. The hotel is super clean, the rooms are nice and the beds are super comfortable plus it's a great location. Will totally stay here again next time I'm in Vegas. They also had a nice gym which is important for us when we travel.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
mmoreno628, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, May 5, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to rate your visit with us. under the circumstances I was happy to see that our staff was able to make things a little easier for you during this time.

I will be sure to share your kind words with our team in our up coming team meeting.

Have A Great Day
Cornville, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2011

My friend and I arrived in the Las Vegas area with no hotel reservations late in the evening with no desire to stay on, or even near the strip. We "stumbled upon" the Hilton Garden Inn in Henderson, Nevada and couldn't have been more pleased. The rooms were very spacious and clean, and the staff was friendly and helpful. I felt the room rate was very fair for the quality of the room and the property. We decided to extend our stay while we were there and the front desk staff was very accommodating - we didn't even have to change rooms. The hotel offers a continental breakfast and also has a restaurant which offers room service. We didn't get to use it, but there was a very nice pool area with a hot tub. I would stay here again if ever in the Las Vegas area.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to rate your stay with us. I will be sure to share your comment with our front desk desk staff.

Have a great day
Mundelein, Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2011

When we made the reservation and since we stayed at other Hilton Garden Inn we
read about the breakfast - Well this Hilton Garden the breakfast doesn't come with the price of the room. And of corse no refunds. Had we know this prior we could have chosen another hotel. When we voiced this at time of check in they said OH that is our sister hotel. But like I said no refunds so we were stuck.

Room Tip: we would look for a hotel that has breakfast.
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank brp285
Thank you for taking the time to rate your visit with us. I am sorry to hear about the confusion over breakfast and certainly understand your concern. We do offer packages that do include breakfast, I apologize this was offered to you as option. I will make every effort to ensure all guest are infomred of there options.

Thank you for bringin this to our attention

Have a Great Day
phoenix, Arizona, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2011

Room and bathroom were very clean. Staff is remarkable. Enjoyed the option of continental or full service breakfast. Good restaurant in hotel.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank cbanres
mmoreno628, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, April 1, 2011
Thank you for taking the time ate your stay with us. I will be sure to share your kind word with our dining room staff, front desk and housekeeping.

Have a great Day
Mississauga
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2011

As a traveller for over 40 years and one who stays within the Hilton chain wherever possible the accomodaton was as expected first rate.
The plus in this stay was the exceptional added effort of the front desk staff. I identified some attractions we would like to visit and when we came back from supper they had prepared a very comprehensive list of web sites and brochures which we found afforded exactly the information we needed.
Certainly a hotel we would stay in again and recommend to others

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
mmoreno628, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, March 29, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write your reveiw regarding your stay with us. It is always great to see when we have Impressed our Guest.

I will be sure tho share your wiht our front desk staff regarding the service you received

Have a Great Day
Lincoln, Nebraska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2011

I have traveled for business for 11 years now and this is the first time I felt required to rate a hotel. The hotel is not a casino (which is a great thing) but is close to several including the strip which is 15 minutes away. The hotel was clean and quiet but best of all is the staff. Everyone from management, guest services, food & beverage and every single employee is always friendly, curteous and always looking to please. This is one of the few hotels where I actually feel welcome everytime I visit. I just cannot say enough about the staff as they are and continue to be world class. All this service at a great price. What else could you ask for? Oh yeah it is family friendly also. I will stay here everytime I come to Las Vegas.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
mmoreno628, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, March 17, 2011
Thank you for such a wonderful reveiw! It is always great to see when we have accomplished our mission of "Impress Guest". I will be sure to share your kind words of praise with the team at our next all team meeting this week.

Have a Great Day, please stop and say Hi on your next visit