“Great staff good freebies.”

Best Western Plus St. Rose Pkwy/Las Vegas South Hotel
Ranked #4 of 26 Hotels in Henderson
Singapore
“Great staff good freebies.”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Free wifi & free printing came in handy during my 3-week course.
Love the friendly staff too. Two things I dislike:
1. No bottled water in room which was still bearable since I could too up from the fountain
2. Water fountain is located at pantry area on ground floor only.
3. Free limo was alright but you have to book it 24hrs before and in 1hr blocks

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

2 Thank Alvin Q
Emily W, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus St. Rose Pkwy/Las Vegas South Hotel, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Alvin Q,

Thank you so very much for letting us know your feedback on your last stay! We understand that being away from home for such a long period can somewhat be stressful but we are so happy we were able to make your stay enjoyable. We will absolutely take your feedback and discuss it amongst our staff to see how we can improve your future stays! We wish you and everyone who attended the course best wishes and hope to see you again soon!

Front Desk Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Fountain Hills
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Everything about my stay was exceptional. Service A+, Housekeeping A+, Breakfast A+, Transportation A+, Bedding comfort A+!
I know you can't control what other people do in their rooms but I could tell someone must have smoked in the bathroom. I mentioned it to the front desk and they must have immediately sent someone to my room because when I returned the entire room was fresh with no evidence of a naughty smoker.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

1 Thank Teri L
Emily W, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus St. Rose Pkwy/Las Vegas South Hotel, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Wow! "Exceptional!"

Thank you for all of your A+ ratings! We truly appreciate your feedback, as it motivates our team and keeps us striving for success! We hope to see you back again soon, where we hope to show you our great service and amenities we have to offer once more!

Thank you once again, have a great end to your summer!

Hyderabad, India
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I stayed for a night at the Wyndham in early April. Booked this one through Hotwire for a Saturday night due to the expensive rates on the strip.

Location - Henderson was 20 min drive on the parkway from the strip.

Check-in. Check in was quick and prompt. The property was going through renovations and as part of the check-in, I was escorted to the room, to show me the work being done on the property. One of the lifts was marked for maintenance crew.

Ambience - I was on the 4th floor and due to the new carpets and wall paper being setup, there were scotch tapes on the carpet and there was this smell of renovation work being done. I was asked if I was okay staying here and I did not want to move as I as staying a single night.

Room - Room was fairly spacious and had a LCD TV, working table, comfortable bed and a couch. The Internet was complimentary and a bit on the slower side. The bath was of a reasonable size. It was a bit warm in the room and the were two separate controls to adjust the temperature. The central control settings in the panel for room temperature adjustment do not work any more and I guess are a relic now with separate controls available with the a/c. The a/c worked fine.

Other facilities - There are multiple restaurants and options available with in 5 mins drive from the hotel. There was a swimming pool at the back which I did not try. The parking lot was spacious and finding a parking slot was not a problem. The breakfast in the morning had a limited selection which was included with the room price.

Summary - The Hotwire rating was a bit on the higher side for this property. The service was quite good but I was not aware that the renovation work was being done on the hotel and if I had known, probably would have found an alternative place to stay. This is the reason for the slightly lower rating.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank bramgopal
Emily W, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus St. Rose Pkwy/Las Vegas South Hotel, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
bramgopal,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know your thoughts on your recent stay here at the Wingate! We are excited to announce our renovations have finished and beautiful! We are thrilled to hear all your positive thoughts, and agree that yes indeed our rooms are very spacious. We would love to welcome you back if you are ever in the area, and we hope you have a great day!

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Made our reservations on the road at 12 in the morning, just passing thru with no need to stay or go to a Casino. We called the main Wyndham reservation line, Costco or Sam members can receive a discount. Very nice hotel. Good price, Nice staff, clean,and updated, nice pool, can't ask for much more.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank tluedtke
Emily W, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus St. Rose Pkwy/Las Vegas South Hotel, responded to this review, July 14, 2013
Thank you so much for letting know your feedback on the Wingate! We truly appreciate it as we rely on our guest’s feedback to continue to grow! We are happy you were able to enjoy your stay and hope to see you back again!

Emily Washburn
Travelers also viewed these Henderson hotels
Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas South
Best Western Plus Henderson Hotel
Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Las Vegas/Henderson
Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson
Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson

Been to Best Western Plus St. Rose Pkwy/Las Vegas South Hotel? Share your experiences!