“BEST PIZZA” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Las Vegas, Nevada
“BEST PIZZA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

First time we had Settebello was in Salt Lake City, UT. Soooooo glad there's one here in Las Vegas. This pizza is so fresh and yummy. They make it in no time. This is my favorite pizza.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars

Madison, WI
“The best pizza in Vegas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Find your way down Green Valley Parkway to Henderson, and look for this place tucked in the mall. They've got the real deal in the pizza oven and the makings. Seriously great pizza. Family oriented.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Bill S
“So-so”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

Service was AMAZING! Pizza.... So-so for me. My husband on the other hand hated it. He loves Grimaldi's.

That being said, we are talking about two COMPLETELY different kinds of pizza. I got the Margherita DOC. I was let down then it came with a few small leaves of basil. If it had a few per slice, I would have given it a 5.

That's the other thing... You have to request that it be sliced, or it will come as a whole pie just as in Italy.

Plan on spending $13+tax per pizza, and $4.50 and over for imported beer. A bit in the pricey side, especially since the pizza comes in one size; a 12' individual. I am an average water and noticed several tiny girls ordering their own also.

If you or anyone in your family like Grimaldi's, I suggest going there. The selection of pizzas is super limited. However, unlike my husband, I like to try different pizzas. Pine nuts and chopped pickled red peppers sound good to me. No pepperoni, pineapple, regular olives here.

Schertz
“Great pizza place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

Just returned from a visit with family in Las Vegas. My sister took us to eat pizza at Settebello as a small lunch before our steak dinner. Unfortunately, we were so full with the little bit we had we couldn't eat as much for dinner! Shared a Margherita pizza with my sister while my son had a Diavola pizza. Both were great! I would definitely recommend this pizza place!

Las Vegas, Nevada
“My favorite pizza spot in Henderson.s”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Sorry Grimaldi's your good to, but I like the traditional flavors of Settebello better and I like the crust better. Love the deserts and the appetizers. Also two people can share one of the pizza's here, so with a salad, one pizza and two cappuccino's you can eat for less than $25. One of the best cappuccino's in town.

Visited September 2012