“Best Hotel All Around!!!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Henderson / South Las Vegas
Ranked #9 of 25 Hotels in Henderson
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We stayied at this hotel, during my procedure at a dr there, and I have to say I was overwhelmed at how wonderful and friendly and helpful the staff was.. The Rooms were very nice and really clean. The complimentary breakfast was excellent and far more and better then any hotel weve ever stayied in, and Only hotel we've ever had to give us complimentary dinners, the cooks are excellent and were very nice.. All the staff was curtious and always friendly and greeting us with a smile. I needed a wheelchair after my procedure so they always had one handy for us to use. The pool around was very nice and really pretty. And I must say our view from our room of the Mountains and the Las Vegas strip was breathtaking. We will diffenetly be looking for a hoomewood suites in our future travels..

• Stayed: August 2012

Reviewed August 29, 2012

I decided to stay off the strip for a change of pace and Homewood Suites wasn't a disappointment. Staff was amazingly friendly and always there to help out. Housekeeping never an issue. Breakfast area awesome! Thanks for a great stay!

Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I stayed here with my wife and three young kids for 11 nights. Had a huge 2 bedroom suite with lots of space for all of us.
I am a Hilton Diamond member, but this didn't really mean much (I guess there isn't much they can offer anyway above what they already do).
Room was very comfortable, even had 4 friends over for dinner in the dining area one night.
Breakfast is always good and the light dinner 4 nights a week can surprise - other nights not so much - but, hey, it is a bonus anyway.
On the downside - the housekeeping seemed to be a little inconsistent with the cleaning being better on some days than others, and things like the coffee in the room or tissues not replaced at all some days. All pretty minor and more than made up for by the wonderful staff at the reception desk who are always very friendly and solved all these little issues immediately (hence the 5 star rating remains)

Location was great for us and even had a great time at the pool a few times.

Overall, we really felt this was a home away from home and were able to get all around easily (with a rental car and GPS of course).

Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Living in Las Vegas, I am used to having a lot of friends and family come to town to visit me and everything around me. When they ask for a recommendation of a place to stay off the strip, I always recommend the Homewood Suites Henderson/Las Vegas South for both it's location, spacious suites and friendly staff. As a Hilton Diamond member, I only want to put my friends/family up at places that I approve of and this is definitely one of the better ones. The breakfast is solid and during the week in the early evenings, the managers reception is always a good time with free booze.

Special thanks again to the front desk staff for always going above and beyond when I have special requests and always taking care of my friends and family when in town. The general manager, Kyle is very approachable and makes himself available during the breakfast and managers receptions to make sure all his guests are comfortable.

Room Tip: Try and get a high floor with a few of the strip
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I was on a training course here for 18 days and it was a real home from home. The rooms were very comfortable, clean, the staff were very helpful and friendly. Breakfast included and a good choice of buffet. Pool was small but clean and nice. Gym was good.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I picked the Homewood Suites because it was the only hotel that offered a 2 bedroom suite that could accommodate the 5 of us. Had received great service from check-in all the way to check-out. It was close to where we had to work and near many restaurants that were open late. The rooms were spacious, and we were happy that we had a full size fridge to put our drinks to cool before leaving the next day back home. I would highly recommend this hotel to my friends and family and when I visit the area again, I will make sure I stay at Homewood.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I am a Hilton Honors Diamond member and I try to stay at Homewood Suites hotels wherever possible. I first stayed here a few years ago and was satisfied. I did wonder whether Hilton would replace the cabinet television sets with flat screens and, sure enough, when I returned a few weeks ago, they had spruced up the building and installed flat screens. The hotel seemed to be in very nice condition and my suite was clean. Also, the bathtub (it was not a whirlpool) had a sculptured look with a nicely curved end for maximum comfort. The breakfast cook seemed to be a hard worker but her scrambled eggs were a tiny bit overcooked. No matter --- I bought some eggs and made my own breakfast in the kitchen of my suite.

My highest priority is a good night's sleep and I certainly got it here. I had requested a top floor suite and received Suite 426 on the top floor. I think it was on the east side. This hotel is an example of a successful experiment by some chains. The idea was to put the hotel on the edge of a shopping center and I'm finding that these locations seem to be a quiet environment for hotels. This is in contrast to hotels built right next to freeways and busy streets.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Henderson hotels
Best Western Plus St. Rose Pkwy/Las Vegas South Hotel
Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas South
Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson
Hampton Inn and Suites Las Vegas - Henderson
Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Henderson / South Las Vegas? Share your experiences!