“Tasty food”

Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Green Valley Parkway
Description: Welcome to Todd’s a uniquely fresh and flavorful restaurant where we surprise you each day with delicious new creations. You will find yourself enjoying the freshest seafood which we receive only hours out of the water from such locations as Cape Cod and Alaska, known for the most tender and tasteful seafood in the world.We strive to satisfy everyone and ask that you dine with out children under the age of 3 in order that others may enjoy also.
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Went to this place finally after I had been hearing about it from various people. I must say I was pleasantly surprised. Started off with a glass of Malbec and their watermelon salad, that was delish. Had cayenne on the watermelon in a lime juice that really worked well together. Then I had short ribs with the jalapeno mashed potatoes. The rib ,eat just fell apart and the taste was outstanding. The filet was tasty too, but the short rib was better. Finally I finished my dinner with a brownie covered in ice cream. It too was good. We also tried the Snikerdoodle Bread Pudding and that was tasty, just make sure you like cinnamon if you order it. Overall the place had very good food, but I was not ready for the total $$$.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

I found this place originally on Yelp. Located across from an Olive Garden is this hidden gem. The place was right off the street in a strip mall, and I drove right past it. Its that hidden!

I had the duck, and it was amazing. I'd go back just for that. My bf had the braised short rib, and he raved how tender it was. The jalapeno mashed was good, and wasn't over powering.

The bread pudding was wonderful, but my only sad part was the coffee after my meal. It was weak. Whoever did the coffee either reused the bag or lost count on how many scoops. It was watery.. That was disappointing!!

After a delightful meal we were disappointed in the coffee which didn't compliment the dessert.
We didn't mention this to the restaurant because at the time, I thought it was just me, and my BF thought it was just his tastebuds. We didn't realize both of us thought the coffee was bad until we compared dining experiences on our drive back to the hotel.

My BF emailed the restaurant to give them feedback, and rather than thanking him, the restaurant berated his feedback, and said there was nothing wrong with their coffee.

I have not been back since, and now, its a running joke with us when we go out. Every time we have coffee after our meal we look at each other and say 'ITS BETTER THAN TODD'S'

ToddsUNique, Owner at Todd's Unique Dining, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

Good Afternoon - I am surprised by your comments and am aware this event happened over a year ago when your BF commented on Yelp about this issue . As for your in accurate remarks I have included my emailed response to your BF which clearly indicates I did not berate him merely offered information and thanked him for the comment , here was the response

" Thank you for the comment on the verification line it has been changed as suggested. As for the coffee I am surprised by the critique, you are the first I know of to complain.
We use a whole bean Guatemalan which is hand roasted weekly then ground to order and brewed. I am including more info from the supplier.
http://www.crcoffeeroasters.com here you can find info about all of the coffees we use decaf, Guatemala and red wall espresso. Todd "

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Had a reservation for 730pm. Walked in promptly on time. Restaurant was stiflingly hot and stuffy. Hostess looked up and said they are running 20 mins late and I could wait at the bar. No apology, no smiles or anything. Bar was full and we left. The rude hostess is one thing but management should have made an effort in service recovery. There are many restaurants far more comfortable and with service deserving of my business.

2  Thank TLLV1
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

My wife & I went to Todd's for a Saturday dinner. We both had the petite filets with green peppercorn sauce, served wit gratin potatoes. The dinner was excellent & the killer chocolate cake with raspberry sauce was awesome. We'll definitely be going back soon.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I have been dining at Todd's Unique for years and rarely have been disappointed. First, don't expect the glitz of a Strip restaurant. While the decor is both pleasant and clean, it is more suited to it's strip mall location than anything very fancy. However, do not let this nor it's off-strip location deter you from trying an otherwise fine restaurant.

While I have enjoyed most of the dishes I have tried an Todd's, I frequently come back to the ahi tuna that is always cooked to perfection and accompanied by wasabi mashed potatoes. Somehow the combination of the three always hits the spot! My wife also recommends the scallops with pistachio sauce.

If you feel like venturing off the strip, a trip to Todd's is well worth the effort.