“Fabulous sleeper gourmet restaurant”

Todd's Unique Dining
Ranked #16 of 702 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Green Valley Parkway
Description: Welcome to Todd’s a uniquely fresh and flavorful restaurant where we surprise you each day with delicious new creations. You will find yourself enjoying the freshest seafood which we receive only hours out of the water from such locations as Cape Cod and Alaska, known for the most tender and tasteful seafood in the world.We strive to satisfy everyone and ask that you dine with out children under the age of 3 in order that others may enjoy also.
Reviewed September 6, 2013

In a small strip mall, you would not expect the quality and excellent choices on the menu. Everything is prepared with care and excellent presentation. For a gourmet experience at a fraction of Las Vegas Strip prices, Todd's Unique is a winner. It's about 15-20 minutes from the Strip by car or taxi.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Todd's may not look like a 5 star restaurant from the outside but the food is. My husband and I recently went there during restaurant week. We had goat cheese won tons, sea bass and snickerdoodle bread pudding for dessert. They first brought out hot assorted breads right from the oven. They were so good, we had trouble stopping ourselves to make room for our meal. The meal was great and the service was top notch. We'll be back.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

This restaurant lives up to its world class reviews. Everything is fresh. We have tried most of the menu and cannot claim a favorite yet. The seafood is impeccably prepared. Reservations recommended, unless you want to sit at the small bar - where you will get the same wonderful service and food.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

You know what's unique about Todd's Unique Dining? Fine dining with a total lack of pretension.

I read about this place on Fodor's, so I knew somewhat what to expect. The book said the dining room was dated, but the food made up for it. Spot on!

I had made reservations ahead of time on Open Table. My husband and I were seated on the dining room side in a booth. Yeah, yeah... the dining room looked like it hadn't been updated, but it was clean, and my Mom taught me long ago not to judge a book by the cover.

We started out with the crab cake and ahi tuna appetizers. Both were unbelievably fresh and artfully presented. We each had salads with the kale salad being the standout. I ordered the short ribs, and my husband had the duck. Each was delicious, but I was more blown away by the duck, which is something I would never order, but it was so fantastic! Don't get me wrong, the short ribs were great with the accompanying jalepeno mashed potatoes, but the duck...omg. The pomegranate sauce on the duck just made the dish. When we return, I'll be ordering the duck! I ordered a hummarita cocktail with dinner. It's ginger flavor was so refreshing on that hot, hot day. It's probably the best and most inventive cocktail I've ever had. I had mentioned on our reservation that we were in town celebrating our 21st anniversary, so they brought a lovely piece of cake with candle along with the butterscotch pudding we had ordered. So good!

Our service was excellent, and with our server being from Wisconsin, it felt like home.

So, if you like excellent, inventive food in a comfortable atmosphere, go to Todd's. Leave the pretension on the strip.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I can't believe the "3 star" prior reviews. I had diner at Todd's for the first time and was very pleased with the food, service and ambiance. The restaurant is divided into two dining areas and we were on the bar side which was not noisy. The decor is very nice; there was good music playing but not so loud that it interfered with normal conversation. Our waitress was very personable and attentive without being overbearing. When they found that the wine I ordered was not available, even though the computer said they had one bottle left, they offered a slightly more expensive one at the lower price of the one I originally ordered. I had the halibut which was as good as any I've had in several fine restaurants in Anchorage, and it was perfectly cooked. My Cousin had the scallops which she said were also excellent. Both serving sizes were very adequate. The wine and beer selections are extensive. And the prices, although not cheap, are nothing like the inflated ones on the Strip. This is now on my list of must stop restaurants whenever I'm in the Las Vegas area.

Been to Todd's Unique Dining? Share your experiences!