“Date night in Las Vegas”

Todd's Unique Dining
Ranked #14 of 730 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Green Valley Parkway
Description: Welcome to Todd’s a uniquely fresh and flavorful restaurant where we surprise you each day with delicious new creations. You will find yourself enjoying the freshest seafood which we receive only hours out of the water from such locations as Cape Cod and Alaska, known for the most tender and tasteful seafood in the world.We strive to satisfy everyone and ask that you dine with out children under the age of 3 in order that others may enjoy also.
Reviewed June 21, 2013

My wife and I wanted to find a place off the strip that was quaint, good atmosphere and good food. We found it!! The pagentry of the Las Vegas strip is fine, but we prefer places that the locals go to. These are the real gems of any neighborhood. We believe that Todd's is such a place.

To begin, we are from NC. We found out that our waitress has ties to NC. She was personable, spoke to us about how she loves the coast of our state and "took care of us" during our date night.

For an appetizer we had the oriental dumplings. My wife had never eaten them before but loved them. They were good to tease your pallett for the next course. My wife had a meatloaf entree and I had fish. The flavors were great with our food. The plating and presentation was very nice. For dessert we had a warm apple cobbler and it was outstanding.

Some people try to be a world famous food critic when they post on this site. I am not one of those people. I teach for a living and I am a simple person. Todd's in my opinion caters to me. The service was outstanding. The atmosphere was great and we enjoyed ourselves.

Thank you to Todd's. We had a great time and enjoyed our food! This is a local gem. I suggest that you visit and partake of a very good culinary experience.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Overall the food was good. Cobbler was excellent. Fish was good, starters of calamari almost just like any another deep fried starter.

Service was better than good.

Suffered from overhearing loud conversation from other dinners and having to squeeze into a booth that left little room for breathing.

Glad I went. Probably wont go again on my next trip to Vegas

ToddsUNique, Owner at Todd's Unique Dining, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Thank you for writing a review I am sorry the additional tables were loud and you could not enjoy your time with us . I hope you will find time to join us again in the future it would be my pleasure to meet you . Todd

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I often lament about the lack of good food choices in Las Vegas. While the famed Las Vegas Strip delivers top cuisine, it does such at a price that I always do not want to pay. There are local gems that do lower brow fare well, but the middle ground seems to be lacking. That is where Todd's fits the bill. To me, it feels like a California place.

When I say that, I don't mean that it feels as if I am on the beach. The restaurant is located in a drab strip mall in Henderson. I am alluding to the quality of entrees in the $20 something price range. I can always find these places in the Golden State, but never in Las Vegas. I finally did. Todd's also has a California feel in the chef's creativity with the dishes, and the ingredients he uses seemingly are fresher than most. The Seafood Pasta dishes and the blueberry salad dressing were phenomenal. Not everything was perfect, but this place almost merited a five star review.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

ALL the food is amazing. A little off the beaten path, but it is only a 15 minute drive, no fighting for a parking spot or crowds and the best food in Vegas, and that was voted by the Chef's of Vegas!
Don't miss the "Steak on Fire", everyone we take raves!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

My parents first introduced us to Todd's as it is one of their favorite restaurants. Two things every restaurant needs is great service and great food. They have both. Every time we've had the pleasure of dining at Todd's has been fantastic. The restaurant provides an intimate setting with unique dinner specials. While some may complain about the price, understand you're getting a truly exclusive dining experience. I can highly recommend Todd's.

Been to Todd's Unique Dining? Share your experiences!