“great food”

Tony Roma's Ribs, Seafood, & Steaks
Description: Tony Roma’s is the largest casual theme restaurant chain specializing in ribs in the world. With nearly 200 restaurant locations in 17 states, 33 countries and six continents.
Reviewed April 29, 2012

very good food that you will love. what ever you want they will help you with. very good

There are newer reviews for Tony Roma's Ribs, Seafood, & Steaks

Reviewed April 13, 2012

I love Tony Roma's but I don't live near one. Happily, this one did not disappoint. Our ribs were the perfect ratio of moist-crispy and the side dishes were delicious. Nice atmosphere - not too noisy or too quiet. Attentive service. I'll eat here again when I'm back in town.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

the food is terrific, the ribs are to die for. this is my favorite place to go for ribs.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

What can I say, we like Tony Roma's. It's a good chain and when we come to Vegas, we make it a point to stop.

Reviewed October 21, 2011

Tony Roma's is a great place for ribs and their signature sauce. They do not burn it like so many others the sauce is wonderful and you can choose from others that they have. Close to major highways and shopping; a place you need to try.